Perfect for a couple or friends travelling together.
Welcome in our little nest in the central neighborhood.
The apartment is clean and relatively big, with 42" flat screen TV, Wi-Fi and all you might need for a comfortable stay.
Bedroom with a queen size bed comfortably sleeps two. We will give you blankets, big fluffy pillows, clean linens and towels.The couch in the living room is a pull-out with room enough for two more people.
Our bathroom is untypically spacious for Hamburg. A washing machine is available for your needs, but we have to warn you - it tends to be a bit loud and shaky.
Kitchen has a dining table perfect for two but still big enough for four, a large fridge with a freezer and all necessary appliances. Coffee addicts will appreciate our lovely coffee machine.
Supermarkets Netto, Edeka and Rewe are just a few steps away, Lidl and Sky - a little further, but still walking distance.
We will be happy to give you all hints and tips about the city and provide the list of places to visit and experience in lovely Hamburg.
Atención a los huéspedes
Since we're gone for vacation, we can always stay in touch via email or (website hidden).
Otros aspectos destacables
We own a dog, he will not be around during your stay, so no worries about that. However, we thought we'll mention this in case you are allergic, and we apologize in advance if we can't get every single dog hair out the way (we really really try though!), pet owners will understand.
You will be staying on your own and can do whatever you want to do. But there are few simple rules that we would love you to follow:
- don't smoke (not in the kitchen, not in the bathroom, not in the hallway)
- don't be loud after 22:00 (we have lovely neighbors and don't want to ruin their rest)
- don't overuse the heating (the type of heaters we have is quite expensive)
- don't break our stuff, or at least try not to break it :)
This is it!
Hi! I'm Vera and I hate to be obligated to "describe myself". But I am organized and follow the rules with obsessive compulsiveness, therefore here is the list:
- I am an internet addict, and also watches tons of TV-shows. Mostly about sarcastic a-holes.
- I was born in Russia. I live in Germany with a Canadian/Italian guy named Robert, who happens to be my husband. He has a great beard and wicked sense of humor.
- I speak English with American accent.
- I am definitely a dog person, rather than cat lover. French bulldogs are my wild obsession! Especially my very own pooch.
- Travel is the greatest thing in the world. We also enjoy good food, live music, company of good friends and outdoor activities.
- Did I say that I am quite obsessive compulsive?
Occupation: advertising copywriter at Hamburg based agency Kolle Rebbe. Yup, I am sometimes responsible for what people see on TV and hear on the radio during commercial breaks.
- I laugh at semi-funny jokes
- I am able to get lost even when holding a map in my hands
- I am often asked: Who the hell knows stuff like that?!
Not a communist. Prefer whisky over vodka. Do not wear or own a fur coat neither a fur hat. Babushka is how I and the whole Russia call their grandmothers. I have no relations to mafia and I only saw bears in the circus or zoo.