Our Ocean View Studios (there are eight) have a panoramic view of the Tasman Sea over Saltwater Lagoon on Friendly Beaches. They are compact, with a contemporary, edgy feel, and everything that a couple needs for a short stay in Freycinet.
Boring legally bit. Here are a few do's and don'ts that apply during your stay at Freycinet Retreat (FR):
1.If you cancel or curtail your booking 30 or more days before your stay is due to commence then we reserve the right to retain a deposit equivalent to one night’s fee. We shall endeavour to re-let the accommodation, and if successful shall refund the balance less an admin fee of $50.
2. If you cancel or curtail your booking within 30 days before your stay is due to commence then we reserve the right to retain the full payment. Again we shall endeavour to re-let the accommodation, and if successful shall refund the fee less an admin fee of $50.
3. We cannot be held responsible for damages or compensation for cancellation or curtailment in circumstances which amount to a force majeure.
4. Visitors should arrange their own insurance to cover any possible cancellation or curtailment for whatever reason.
5. We would request that you please do not use any massage or baby oil on the beds, or any bleaching agents on the towels as if this occurs we have to replace the damaged items. If any items are damaged, lost or broken during your visit we should be grateful if you could let us know so that we can arrange a repair or replacement. We also reserve the right to recharge visitors for any damage that we consider to be over and above normal wear and tear.
6. The water supply at FR is rainwater caught off the roofs of the buildings. The supply is limited, so we would appreciate it if guests are “water conscious” during their stay
7. Please note that much of the property is rough bush and rocky terrain, and whilst you are welcome to walk around, guests are advised to keep to the walking tracks and exercise care on any steep, slippery or uneven surfaces. A downloadable printable map of the property is available on our website.
8. In order to maintain the wild quality of FR and natural respect that animals have for humans, we would request that guests do not feed the wildlife. Pets are not allowed on the premises.
9. Freycinet Retreat is just that - a retreat, and we would request that guests keep noise to a minimum, and do not explore the property by vehicle, so as not to impact on the ability of other guests to enjoy the peaceful privacy of FR. If you plan on getting together with friends in the area who are not staying at FR can you please liaise with us in advance and note that we reserve to refuse entry if we consider the numbers to be unreasonable.
10. We would remind guests that check-out time by 10am on the day of departure and that a housekeeper may arrive at any time after that to commence cleaning.
11. When you leave can you please turn off all heaters and lights so that we can keep our carbon footprint to a minimum.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.