Información sobre este anuncio
Large house well-suited to travelers who need quick access to the east bay and San Francisco. 3-minute walk to the downtown College Ave area, 7-minute walk to the BART station. Large remodeled eat-in kitchen. Ideal for families or couples.
This 2,300 square-foot 4 bedroom house has the conveniences of a modern remodel along with 100-year-old Craftsman charm. The house is walking distance to nearly everything you would need (more on that below). The house is in a quiet, walkable neighborhood, but also close to highways and public transportation. It has a fully-remodeled, fully-stocked kitchen, 3 full bathrooms, 4 bedrooms plus lots of other space.
We have young kids, so we have some kid-oriented items available at your request - pack-n-plays, changing table, diaper pail, strollers, toys, etc.
Servicios y zonas comunes
You'll have access to the entire house other than a small room that we'll use to store items that we clear from the main house to make your stay more comfortable. You will also have access to the back yard with outdoor furniture, outdoor lighting and gas grill.
Atención a los huéspedes
Depending on the dates of your stay we may or may not be available to meet you. We can leave a key in a lockbox and are easily reached via mobile phone and email.
Otros aspectos destacables
Rooms in the house:
* Master bedroom #1: Upstairs. 1 queen bed, private full bath, walk-in closet.
* Kid's room #2: Upstairs. Bunk bed - two single-sized (twin-sized) beds -could sleep adults or kids
* Open area: Upstairs. An open room (not fully private - no closing door) with a trundle bed, which consists of two single-sized (twin-sized) beds
* Upstairs shared full bathroom in hall
* Bedroom #3: Downstairs. 1 queen bed, next to downstairs bathroom
* Family room/bedroom #4: Downstairs. Private room with a TV and couch that pulls out into a queen bed.
* Downstairs full hall bathroom
* Kitchen (seats 4 at counter)
* Dining room: Seats 6 to 10 comfortably
* Living room with couch and other seating
* Nice backyard with table, chairs and gas grill/BBQ
Note: In addition to my host reviews, you can also look up a number of reviews on me as a renter staying at other Airbnb rental houses.
We want you to enjoy having a quiet, comfortable, convenient retreat. This is a quiet neighborhood of mainly families and couples. No matter what age, guests should be mature and respectful. No smoking, no pets, no parties. For fun you'll have easy access to lots of bars, restaurants and more!
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 1 evaluación por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I'm from the Boston area originally, lived in the Chicago area for a couple of years and have been in the San Francisco Bay area for about 15 years now. I now live in Oakland with my wife and two kids. I enjoy traveling and staying active with swimming, biking and hiking. We've rented from Airbnb hosts several times (with great ratings) and we now list our home as a rental.