Información sobre este anuncio
A contemporary studio that reflects a trendy New York City apartment. Beautifully furnished by a talented interior designer, this apartment is the perfect urban getaway for 1 - 2 persons.
This apartment is named New York City #1. It reflects the typical contemporary New York studio. The interior has been perfected by a talented designer. It is consistent, harmonious, and coordinated providing the perfect urban setting for 1 - 2 persons.
The ample warm lighting in the living area is accentuated by a cozy couch to ensure you feel immediately at home when you enter the apartment. A 2-hob stove with hood is available for light cooking.
The apartment is completely furnished with bedding, towels, and cooking equipment.
Between this very private studio and the gorgeous infinity pool that offers an unobstructed view for miles, you will feel that you are far from the madding crowd of the city. In reality, you would only be 11KM from the city center and within walking distance of a mall, bars, restaurants, and entertainment.
Ideal for business travels and vacations. Parties are strictly not allowed.
Servicios y zonas comunes
1. 1 Mont Kiara Shopping Mall
2. Rooftop Infinity Pool
3. Sky cafe and restaurant
6. Multi-purpose room
Atención a los huéspedes
1. Email - before arrival
2. Phone - before and on arrival
3. In-Person (for check-in and check-out or important issues)
4. Guest orientation guide provided
Otros aspectos destacables
While I'm continuously trying to improve the way I host guests, it is important for you to know that I DO NOT provide the following:
1. Room service.
2. Daily housekeeping (if you'd like a cleaner, I can arrange for someone at extra cost).
3. 24-hour helpdesk (I will try to respond to all your problems and resolve them but I may not be available at all times).
Please rest assured that although the above are not provided, every effort is taken to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible :-)
I love guests with general good etiquette who will treat the apartment like their own home. Beyond that, here are a full important rules:
1. If you break anything, please let me know. Charges will apply.
2. No pets allowed.
3. No smoking in the apartment. Smoking is allowed in the balcony.
4. Please wash all used dishes and utensils before leaving.
5. Kindly turn off the air-conditioners when there is no one in the apartment.
6. Please be considerate to the neighbors and keep noise levels down. Strictly no parties.
Puedes cancelar hasta 24 horas antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso completo, incluidas las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 792 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I love traveling and adventure. Recent places that I've visited and fallen in love with include Angkor Wat in Siem Reap (Cambodia), Inle Lake (Myanmar), Krabi (Thailand), and Lorne (Melbourne).
I have a weakness for wine paired with good food.
When I'm not watching movies or eating, I try to work hard.