This 3-bedroom penthouse is in a 3.5* residence located 50 meters from the beach of Bain Boeuf. This home is fully furnished and comes with a private plunge pool on your terrace. The complex offers a common pool with sun loungers, free WIFI and private parking and a gym. The adjoining beach enjoys a beautiful view of the Coin de Mire.
Cape Bay is a 3.5* residence is located right across the coastal road of Bain Boeuf beach and a few kilometers away from the lively village of Grand Baie. The complex boasts a 14-meter lap pool with sun loungers and a fitness center. Private parking is also available. It offers an ideal starting point to discover the island.
This unit is located on the 2nd floor and offer a living and dining room, a kitchen, two terraces including one with a private plunge pool, three bedrooms and three en-suite bathrooms. Note that this is a stairs-only property.
3 bedroom Penthouse - 210 sqm
It can accommodate a maximum of 6 people (adults or children) plus a baby under 2 years. No extra bedding possible. Children above 3 years old must use existing bedding.
• Master bedroom (1st floor): spacious, composed of a king size bed with en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet and a wardrobe with access to a private terrace. This room is located on the first floor of the penthouse.
• Second bedroom: composed of a king size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, toilet and wardrobe with access to a private terrace
• Third bedroom: furnished with 2 twin beds, en-suite bath and toilet, wardrobe.
• Free WI-FI
• Lounge with flat-screen TV with English and French satellite channels and DVD player
• Fully equipped open plan kitchen: fridge / freezer, microwave, oven, vitroceramics cooker, dishwasher, coffee maker (no Nespresso), toaster, electric kettle, utensils, cutlery and crockery, counter stools
• Dining room furnished to accommodate 4 or 6 people
• Terrace furnished with outdoor chairs
• Private relaxing pool (plunge pool -1.75 meters deep and 1.25 meters wide) on the balcony or terrace - this is not a jacuzzi but a still deep pool)
• Ceiling fan in the unit and air conditioning in all bedrooms
• Washing machine, iron and ironing board
• Hair dryer
• Customized decoration in each unit
• Linen is provided (bed linen, bath linen, tea towels and towels)
• Beach towels
Barbecue equipment can be rented out.
• Basic daily cleaning
• Local calls
• Cot and high chair on request
• 24/7 security station
• Express check-in and check-out
• Practical guide available
Cape Bay is only a few minutes drive from Grand Bay and all its activities. You will find a dozens of restaurants and shops nearby in the Pereybere village.
I can recommend you excursions, activities, restaurants as well as help you out with car rentals.
Servicios y zonas comunes
You will have access to the below facilities (common areas)
• Public beach of Bain boeuf located only 50 meters away. Beach lined with palm trees.
• Common slate pool, 14 by 3 meters (depth 1.50 meters), with deckchairs, and outdoor shower
• Fitness center, equipped with limited cardio and weightlifting equipment. Free access for residents
• Tropical garden
• Private and secure parking (1 parking bay reserved)
Atención a los huéspedes
• My friend Wendy and I will welcome you at the residence and will be available before and during your stay for any questions. We speak French, English, German, Italian, Dutch and Creole
• Daily basic cleaning is included in your stay
Otros aspectos destacables
• Kindly send us your flight details / estimated arrival time in order to arrange a smooth check-in as I am not at the complex all the time.
• In Mauritius the power sockets are of type C (two-wire plug is ungrounded and has two round prongs) and G (three rectangular prongs that form an isosceles triangle). The standard voltage is 220-240 V.
This property is non smoking. However you can smoke on the terrace
Este anfitrión tiene 105 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
With Wendy, Zameer, Veronique and Dominique, we offer self-catering apartments or villas around the island. With more than 6 years of experience, we are happy to welcome travellers from the Airbnb community looking at discovering our beautiful island off the beaten track or the hotel's compounds - while staying in a secure and comfortable environment. We are at your service if you have any questions and would be pleased to share our local knowledge with you. We look forward to welcoming you to Mauritius. A bientot!