This homely & cosy room is located in an old style building, one street back from the beautiful shores of Bondi. We're up the north-end– (away from the tourist trap) and have a bounty of eclectic local bars and cafés within a 1 minute walk.
Great Pad in Bondi, only 2 mins from the Beach.
I'm a Personal Trainer and keen surfer, I've been a Sydney local my whole life and have lots of knowledge on the best local cafes and surf spots.
I have a old-style flat with a second bedroom, it hasn't been renovated for a while, but it is functional and cosy. A good budget stay.
The flat is fully furnished. The bathroom is old but tidy. Your room is a good size and furnished with a queen size mattress, tv, retro chair, and a collection of books and monocle magazines you are welcome to read :)
You will also have wireless internet and be able to use the large kitchen.
The flat is east facing - and gets lovely morning light.
Bondi Beach is almost at your door step, we are one block back in a quiet street, meaning we are far enough from the crowd but still very close to shops, cafes and public transport.
The bus stop is less than 100m and gives you a direct trip to Bondi Junction station and on to the CBD and the Iconic Sydney Harbour.
This is the perfect flat for the budget conscious - its clean, tidy, functional & comfortable. I'm offering a 'lo-fi' stay rather than a 5 star experience.
Travel into the City and other iconic locations in Sydney on the bus (stop is less than 100 meters from the front door).
I look forward to welcoming you here at my place. See you soon!
Servicios y zonas comunes
Atención a los huéspedes
Always open to any help I can offer my guests if they need it.
Otros aspectos destacables
* This is my permanent living residence of which I'll be around most of the time. It's important that my home is a quiet and chilled out space.
* This is not a place to bring additional friends and guests back to.
* Maximum 1 guest
* Short-term stays only - 2 weeks or less, but there is always the option review and extend.
* No visitors allowed
* No pets allowed
* Strictly no smoking allowed
* Limited drinking of alcohol in the premises
* No food allowed in the bedroom
* If cooking, be aware that smoke could trigger fire alarm.
* Please leave things as you found. Keep all areas clean and tidy as you leave the house, especially kitchen and bathroom.
* Ensure door is locked and windows are secure when you leave.
* Keep your key safe. If you lose a key, a replacement key can be arranged at your expense.
* Please report any damage or problems requiring maintenance immediately to me.
* Garbage must be kept outside building when checking out. Bins are located in the back garden. Please recycle.
* Be water conscious. Hot water boiler should be enough for 2 people, but be mindful when taking long showers.
* Strictly no parties. As a courtesy to my neighbours, noise must be kept to a minimum, especially between 10pm-8am
I'm a born and raised Sydney-sider that Loves the Ocean. I can't live without it.
I've been in Bondi for 15 years and love the beach lifestyle, always getting out for a surf whenever I can!
I was born to move and am a personal trainer by trade, with my 'office' being Bondi Park right infront of the beach.
I value a healthy lifestyle of clean eating, mindfulness, regular exercise – as well as a diet of bad tv to keep things real.
I love music and grew up playing in bands, I still pick up my acoustic every now and then. I have very eclectic taste in music and love to listen and sing while I cook, if you stay in my apartment, you'll hear a range of Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, Blondie, Beck all the way to The Black Eyed Peas - trailing down the hall.
I look forward to meeting you :)