- Perfect for a private couples retreat or business traveller
- Newly renovated top floor suite in North Van home!
- Large balcony, gas BBQ & view of beautiful yard/forest
- Near hiking, biking & local ski hills
- 30 min by bus to Waterfront Station
- Close to the Trans Canada and Mountain Highway
- Bus stop one and half blocks from home
- (Not suitable for children or pets)
- This private suite is on the top floor with a private entrance, an extra large deck overlooking a beautiful yard and forest. It is newly renovated with all new furniture, flooring, paint and appliances. It is on the top floor with 7' high ceilings and sky lights.
- Free parking for one vehicle on driveway. Free on-street parking also available.
- It is equipped with a fridge/freezer, Breville compact oven, Soda Stream CO2 machine, dishwasher, toaster, microwave, blender, coffee maker and electric kettle. The washroom has a full bath with shower head as well as in-suite laundry.
-Space includes a kitchen/eating area with granite counter tops and built in cabinets.
- All linens, bedding and towels included.
- Bathroom has a full size tub and sliding shower head.
- Queen sized bed with a Westin Heavenly mattress.
- Second bedroom has large desk and pull-out double sized couch bed.
- Free wifi and TV with cable.
- Suite is approximately 600 square feet.
- Private access up the wooden deck staircase. Unique combo lock for entrance is provided. (Note: Suite is on second floor and there is no elevator.)
- Use of deck and BBQ shown in photos is for your exclusive use during your stay.
- Use of backyard is not part of rental.
- Check-in after 3.00 PM.
- Check-out by 11 AM.
- A different check in or check out time may be arranged for a fee of $40 but cannot be guaranteed as it depends on a variety of factors. Please be sure to contact us for check-in time so that we will be here to let you in.
- We are very happy that you have chosen to stay with us! We love Lynn Valley and would like to help you find your way around. Please do not hesitate to ask us. There is almost always someone here and you are welcome to ask us any questions.
- You can also text us with any questions. We look forward to meeting you!
Servicios y zonas comunes
Private access up the wooden staircase to the suite entrance as shown in photos. (The suite is on the top floor of the house. There is no elevator.)
Use of deck and BBQ shown in photos is for your exclusive use during your stay.
Use of backyard is not part of rental.
Atención a los huéspedes
This is a private suite but it is in my family home so I need to meet our guests when you arrive. We are happy to give you any tips on our beautiful city and respect your privacy after our first introduction.
Breakfast is not included. The suite is self-catered.
A starter kit of toiletries is provided. For stays longer than a week, guests will need to replenish their toiletries.
We usually find that guests like to communicate by the AirBNB ap, text or What's Ap once they have checked in. We are always happy to communicate in person and give you any tips or suggestions!
We also really appreciate you coming by to say good-bye when you leave, if you can.
Otros aspectos destacables
- The suite has been freshly remodelled with all new flooring, cabinets and appliances during the summer of 2015. We think it's a beautiful space!
- It is ideal for a business traveller or a couples get-a-away. It is not suited to young families or children.
- Suite is best suited to a working single or couple sharing the Queen bed in the main bedroom.
- Pets are not permitted in the suite. Some of our guests are allergic to pets.
- The ceiling height is 6'9"-7' (approximately 210 cm). We have had a guest stay who was just over 6 feet (182 cm) tall who was fine with the height.
- The room is self-catered.
- There are exterior stairs up to the suite and deck. No elevator.
- The second bedroom has a pull-out couch, TV and large desk.
- Use of the backyard is not included in the rental.
- A starter kit of toiletries is provided which includes shampoo, soap, dishwashing soap and toilet paper which should last the first couple of days.
Thank you for booking with us. We look forward to meeting you!
- You must let us know your arrival time at least two weeks in advance so that we can try to be here when you arrive.
- If you change your plans at the last moment, we may not be here to help you when you arrive.
- We also have check-in videos that will help to ensure you know what to expect. You must provide us with your e-mail so that we can send you the link the videos.
- You must have looked at the videos prior to your arrival.
This is our family home so we do prefer to meet guests upon arrival whenever possible. Please make every effort to find a mutually agreeable time to meet and let us know as far in advance as possible if you arrival time changes.
Check-in after 3.00 PM.
Check-out by 11 AM
We may be able to provide check-in after 3 PM without arranging a time to meet with us but only if:
- We have sent you our videos to let you know how to use the combo locks, where your door is and where to park.
- You must have looked at the videos prior to your arrival in case you have any questions.
- We have given you a door code.
NOTE: If we are not here and you have difficulty using the locks, we may not be able to help you.
- An earlier check-in or later check-out time may be arranged for a fee of $40 if available.
Quite time is from 11 P.M. - 7 A.M.
Friends beyond the two registered guests are welcome to visit until 11 P.M.
Lights and appliances must be turned off when you leave your suite.
The North Vancouver District is quite strict about garbage and recycling. Recycling must be sorted into relevant containers.
* Recyclable containers in blue box
* Glass bottles in grey box
* Mixed paper goes in the yellow bag.
* Newspapers in the blue bag.
* Please ask us about recycling compost.
We MAY be able to store your gear in our garage while you are here. Please discuss us it with us before you arrive. You are responsible for your gear if it is locked outside or if we have room for you to store it in the garage. It is at your own risk. Bikes and ski gear cannot be stored inside the suite. Mountain biking gear cannot be washed in the laundry machine. There is a laundromat nearby where you can wash mountain bike gear or we can provide a hose to rinse your gear outside.
Smoking is not permitted indoors or on the deck, as this is a non-smoking home. If you need to smoke, we have an outdoor designated smoking area to keep the smoke away from the house. Please ask.
Pets are not permitted in the suite. We do have a dog and cat on the main floor of the house. They have not and are not permitted in the suite for the comfort of our guests with allergies.
Este anfitrión tiene 69 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones