Información sobre este anuncio
4-bedroom, 2-bath two-level home with office & private courtyard will satisfy your need to be together with your friends and family as well as give you enough space for privacy.
Savannah Short-Term Vacation Rental Permit: SVR-00343
Nightly rate includes a 13% sales/bed tax required by the city of Savannah and state of Georgia.
4 bedroom / 2 full bathroom, comfortable living space with full size sofa bed and separate dining area with heart pine floors, fully equipped kitchen, office/library room and courtyard with seating area. All the comforts of home with WiFi, cable, printer, linens, laundry room, and more.
This is a full time vacation home, all the amenities are geared towards our guests and the entire home is yours to enjoy!
Located on beautiful Gaston Street, this lovely home is close to everything in a quiet, residential neighborhood. The house is in the landmark historic district and a short walk to everything including Forsyth Park, Savannah's City Market, Ellis Square, Paula Deen's 'Lady & Sons' and 'The Olde Pink House' restaurants. Antique stores, museums, and over 100 shops, restaurants, and boutiques that line River Street in beautiful downtown Savannah.
Park your car in the driveway and walk everywhere or take a very inexpensive Uber. Our location is so convenient that you can park your car and leave it for the entire stay!
Servicios y zonas comunes
The entire home is available for your enjoyment, you will enjoy perfect privacy.
The property manager will meet you upon arrival to give you keys and show you the house, and will be available during your stay should you need anything.
Atención a los huéspedes
The property manager is available by phone should you need anything, otherwise there will be no interaction during your stay.
The property manager is Bren and she can be reached at
Otros aspectos destacables
- Sleeps 10 - 4 brand new queen beds and a full size sofa bed in living area. We also have a Graco on-the-go Pack'n'Play Playard with bassinet insert if you are traveling with small children.
- There are closets & drawers in each bedroom, and bathroom shelves, for you to unpack and make yourself at home.
- Both bathrooms are accessible from the hallways, upstairs bathroom has separate bathtub and shower.
- Driveway has room for 2 cars, there is also free, non-permit street parking.
1. SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED INSIDE. If we find that a guest has been smoking inside the property, there will be FINES charged to the guest, based on the severity of damage. If you smoke in the courtyard dispose of ashes and butts appropriately (and then remove - into the trash can).
2. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED. If we discover that there have been pets in the house you will forfeit your entire deposit.
3. Guest making a reservation must be at least 25 years of age or older. Guest signing the rental agreement must be a tenant of the property and takes full responsibility for their guests and their actions during the time of stay. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Functions may not be held in property unless prior approval is requested and approved by the Property Manager. If function is held in property without prior approval, Guest will be asked to vacate property immediately forfeiting entire rental cost.
4.The Homeowners/Property Manager are/is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Property Manager is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Guest must leave the property in the same condition as it was rented, leaving only laundry to be washed and basic cleaning procedures such as dusting, sweeping, mopping, and disinfecting kitchens and bathrooms. Guest must wash all dishes and take out the trash to the proper facilities. If Housekeeping Policy is not followed, guest will be charged accordingly.
6. Guests must conduct themselves in a way that is considerate of neighbors.
7.Only use appliances for their intended uses and DO NOT rearrange furniture. Damaged appliances, furniture or scratched floors will result in fees assessed to the guest.
8.Parking: available in the driveway or on the street.
9.Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
10. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
•A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
11. Keys: If keys are not returned or lost there will be a $50 fee for replacement/change of locks.
12. Security Deposit- The security deposit is fully refundable provided the terms of this agreement and the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to the house or its contents.
b. No items are missing.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash receptacles.
d. The property is in good order (i.e. no excessive cleaning is required).
e. Use of glitter or confetti constitutes excessive cleaning.
f. Everything is returned to the condition you found it: if you move furniture, replace it and if you plug or unplug something, please return it to the starting position.
g. There is a $50 fee if you arrive while housekeeper is preparing unit or if you are still present when housekeeper arrives to clean.
h. At departure, please load and start dishwasher. You are not required to launder sheets and towels nor strip beds.
13. SECURITY – You acknowledge that you are responsible for the security of the house during your tenancy and that the owner and/or manager are not responsible for any loss or damage to your property.
14. LIMIT OF LIABILITY – Our liability is limited to the amount paid by you. You agree to indemnify us against any claims resulting from your occupation of the property.
15. CITY OF SAVANNAH LAWS -- You agree to be a Good Neighbor while residing in a Savannah neighborhood. Violations of any of these rules may lead to fines or eviction without refund.
a. Quiet time in the neighborhood is 9 pm – 8 am. Sound carries well from courtyards.
b. Park only in designated parking places and obey all parking signs.
c. “To-Go” cups are legal in parts of the city but public intoxication is unlawful.
d. Throughout Savannah, place all litter, trash and cigarette butts in waste receptacles. There are strict litter laws.
e. Household trash and recycling must be placed in this property’s designated collection bins. Trash must not be left anywhere else.
f. Towels and clothing may not be left to dry on the house’s exterior.
g. Use crosswalks and sidewalks when walking.
h. Bicycles are prohibited in squares, parks and sidewalks.
i. If you are locked out of the house, please call the property manager. Neighbors and surrounding businesses do not have spare keys to the property.
Puedes cancelar hasta 5 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso completo, incluidas las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 10 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am a photo agent and my husband is a photographer. We travel often and love to share our vacation home with other travelers. We have our Savannah home listed, which is a full time short-term rental listing. The Savannah home is taken care of by our wonderful property manager, Bren, who is always available should you need assistance.
Thank you for taking a look at our listing, please feel free to ask any questions!