Private townhouse on the Blue River in Silverthorne, just minutes to world class skiing (Keystone, Breckenridge, Vail, Beaver Creek, A-Basin, Loveland, Steamboat), Fishing, Biking, Hiking and anything else you want to enjoy in the Rocky Mountains!
•King bed, Cable TV and Netflix
•The master offers room in each walk in closet for kids to sleep (that's where my kids, 3 & 5, sleep when we are home). 2 kids cots and a pack & play are available.
•Private attached bath w/double vanity, toilet & tub/shower
•King bed, cable TV & walk in closet
•Queen Bed w/twin bunk above
•Shared by bedrooms #2 & #3
•Double vanity with tub/shower
Living Room/Kitchen/Dining Floor:
•Cable TV, Roku, Wii, DVD player
•Couch, Loveseat & Recliner seating
•Dining table for 6+
•Kitchen has everything you need to cook, clean and enjoy your stay
•Powder bathroom on this floor
The hot tub is located on the lower back porch and is a great way to relax in the summer or winter. The house comes with everything you need, just bring your clothes, adventure accessories (i.e. skis, snowboards, bikes, fishing poles, etc.) and toiletries and you are set.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guests will have access to the main living room/kitchen floor and bedroom floor. The garage is locked off as is the lower level bedroom.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am available to help with any aspect of your stay in Silverthorne. As an 18+ year resident of CO and 5+ year owner of this house, I have spent many days exploring the mountains and everything they have to offer. I would love to help you plan the perfect mountain getaway.
Otros aspectos destacables
If you have any special requests, please don't hesitate to ask, I would like to accommodate you when possible.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. MOUNTAIN TIME; CHECK OUT IS 11 A.M. MOUNTAIN TIME.
2. This is a NON SMOKING townhome.
3. Pets are not permitted in the unit.
4. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests in the townhome is limited to eight (8) persons.
5. Parking – There is parking for 2 vehicles in driveway. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing.
6. Hot Tub – No children under the age of 12 are permitted in the hot tub at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there are certain health risks associated with this facility. The temperature of the hot tub may be turned down prior to your arrival to reduce energy consumption; therefore, the temperature may need to be adjusted prior to use. The hot tub cover is for insulation purposes and is not designed to support a person or persons. Do not stand or sit on the hot tub cover and please do not place the bromine floater in the filter intake. Remember, when not using the hot tub, the cover must be replaced. The hot tub must be covered prior to check out.
I am married with two kids, and have lived in CO since 1998. We spend a lot of time in the mountains enjoying the skiing/snowboarding and time on the rivers, rafting & fishing, and general laid back living up in the hills.