This apartment is light and cosy, with Wi-Fi, a big and comfy bed, a nice and new kitchen and bathroom. Placed in quirky Vesterbro, and very near to the city center of Copenhagen and The Central Station. A perfect choice for your stay in Copenhagen!
The apartment is placed on one of the most unic and beautiful old streets on Vesterbro. You will love it!
Servicios y zonas comunes
As a guest you have access to the whole apartment (53m^2), which includes a kitchen, bathroom, a nice livingroom and bedroom.
Otros aspectos destacables
We will leave you a note with the houserules, Wi-Fi code, and a list of nice restaurants we recommend here in Copenhagen :-)
Unless otherwise agreed, the check-in take place from 15 PM and the check-out at 12 AM. Please contact me for other agreements :-)
Free coffee and tea in the kitchen :-)
1) FIRST AT ALL: Leave the apartment as you received it (except for head cleaning)
2) Please don’t go through our stuff, we will make sure that you not missing any practical things.
3) It’s NOT allowed to smoke in the apartment or through the window - Go outside, and dont leave any rests of cigaret.
4) No party at all!!!
5) No noise after 10 pm at night
6) It is not permitted to bring guests in the apartment (our personal stuff are in the apartment , and we do not want unauthorized to get into it - only our own guests).
In the kitchen:
7)Please dry the kitchentable top, if there are any drops or moist things. The table top is very sensitive.
8) Please use a cutting board when you cook, so we don't get scratches on the top.
9) Use program 3, when you use the dishwasher - you don’t have to empty it when you leave the apartment
Este anfitrión tiene 2 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones