Información sobre este anuncio
Our home is well very well situated in front of a beautiful canal. Our neighborhood is a very pleasant and quiet one!Our beds are brand new and fragrant! 100 meters from our home are busses and tram stops,within 5 to 10 min, you reach the city center
Our home is well very well situated in front of a beautiful canal with trees along it. Our neighbourhood is a very pleasant and quiet one!
Our beds are brand new and fragrant!
In the morning, sunshine enters through the whole house, which has large windows, good a small kitchen, bathroom (with shower), and balcony.
Also at about 100 meters from our home there are busses and tram stops, and via them, within 5 to 10 minutes, you reach the city center and various landmarks.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Kitchen, bathroom, living room, balcony.
Atención a los huéspedes
Depending on our availability, we will gladly chat with you, offer you a glass of wine, invite you to come along with us to the center, or to an event which might be happening in our beloved Amsterdam. Our guests
may reach us anytime, in case of getting lost on the city. We are very attentive and hospitable but we have not so much time, we have a busy life.
***** WE ACCEPT ONLY WOMEN IN THIS ROOM ******
Otros aspectos destacables
The attic is on the 4th floor, and it has a separate entrance from the house; the stairs for some may be a issue. Bathroom is not very big and on the third floor where we live.
*** ONLY FOR GIRLS ***
- you can not cook
- please after 23:00 not shower
- clean the kitchen /and everything you will use
- just 1 bath per day per person
- don't smoke inside the house, only at the balcony
- don't use the laundry machine
- don't make noise on the stairs
- extra services should be pay before used.
- don't talk on the stairs
- dont smoke marihuana in our house or balcony
- you are not allowed to bring friends or others visitors to our house
- don't eat our food and don't drink our drinks
- leave the kitchen clean if you cook
- don't use our shampoo or other products of our bathroom
- if you lost the key we will charge you 50 euros
- if you break or forget the key in the lock we will charge you 170 euros ( the price that a key man ask to come open the door)
Puedes cancelar hasta 5 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso completo, incluidas las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 97 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We are 2 (women) sociologist from Brazil and we love Amsterdam.
We love to meet new people, know more about different culture.
Love to taste delicious food and drink a good wine. We are a family with a busy life, we cook every day and wake up 7:30.
Amsterdam is the best city in the world. Every day in any time is always something new. Dutch people are incredibly friendly.
*Reasons to love Amsterdam:*
*The Architecture* :
It's a mix of old architecture with a vibrant spirit that just makes every walk all the more enjoyable.
*The People* :
Besides being some of the nicest, friendliest people I have ever come across, the Amsterdamers all speak English.
*The Museums* :
Whatever your cup of tea is, you will surely find a museum to your liking here.
Amsterdam has to offer, such as boat rides along the canals, amusement parks in the center of the city, endless bike lanes, more parks than you can count, the food, unique little shops hidden from view and many many more other experiences that I leave up to you to discover.