Newly renovated property with THREE bedrooms and two baths available for booking, modern interior design and comfortably furnished. Third floor has a kitchen/living space!
One block from Tasker-Morris Subway Station. Easy access to Center City!
Located at 13th and Castle Ave., in the Passyunk Square neighborhood, this property is only one block away from the Tasker Morris Subway Station, and one block away from Passyunk Ave., where you can find great dining and shopping options during your stay.
This property has three bedrooms and two bathrooms available for your staying pleasure! All new furniture and appliances were recently installed for Airbnb guests. There are two bedrooms on the third floor with a large shared bathroom, a living room, and kitchen including a brand new refrigerator, washer/dryer, sink, convection oven, induction cooktop, and coffee maker, and one bedroom on the second floor with its own ensuite bathroom.
The main property entrance has a keypad lock, a unique key code will be provided to you prior to arrival, only you will be able to use that code to enter the property. Each bedroom has its own door lock for added safety - a bedroom key will be provided to you upon arrival for each room.
All bedrooms feature a queen size bed with 6" memory foam mattress, four pillows, a comforter, a blanket, a workstation, free wifi access, ample closet space with velvet hangers, hardwood floors, abundant daytime light, and central air.
The bathrooms feature a full size tub with granite tile, dual sinks, granite countertops, complimentary shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and body lotion, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, q-tips, cotton balls, cotton pads, lint roller, tissue paper, and cotton towels.
Servicios y zonas comunes
All guests will have access to:
- third floor kitchenette with all dining supplies, and coffee maker
- third floor refrigerator, convection oven, induction cooktop
- third floor washer/dryer
- second floor and third floor bathroom
- iron and ironing board
- all room amenities
- wireless internet
- central heating and cooling
- first aid kit
- coffee maker
- fire extinguisher
- TV in second floor bedroom and in living room on third floor
Atención a los huéspedes
If you have any questions or concerns before, during, or after your stay, please do not hesitate to contact me at anytime. I travel a lot so I may not be in town during your stay, but I am extremely responsive through text, and if you have any urgent questions you can always go downstairs to the first level during working hours - the property manager will be happy to answer any questions that you may have. I will also provide a comprehensive guide book in each room to help answer some basic questions about the property and the amenities.
Otros aspectos destacables
The owner and her team work in the first floor space during working hours, if you have any urgent issues please knock on the first floor door facing 13th Street for immediate assistance.
1. NO illegal activity on the premises.
2. DO NOT smoke inside the property.
3. No pets allowed on the property.
4. No overnight guests UNLESS approved by host and fee paid.
5. No parties or large gatherings.
6. Please lock the interior deadbolt on the main entrance upon entry.
7. Please lock main entrance every time after exiting the premises.
8. Please turn off all lights and appliances when not in use.
9. Any damage to the property or missing items incurred during the duration of the guest's stay will be deducted from the deposit given to Airbnb upon booking.
10. Please be considerate of other guests and do not be disruptive or loud after 10pm.
11. Please help us provide the same great experience to future guests, do not take any items from the property with you upon departure (i.e. towels, linens, pillows etc), if discovered we may deduct the cost of the item from the deposit.
Hi! My name is Debra, I'm an attorney in Los Angeles and I travel between the east and west coasts frequently for work, but I'm only ever one text or phone call away! Please do not hesitate to contact me about booking a room at one of my properties or if you just want to chat! Looking forward to meeting many of you in the Airbnb community!