2 bedrooms! Sleeping in the Japanese one then you will be able to feel traditional Japanese people's living atmosphere which maybe is one important reason why you choose to stay at a hostel rather than a hotel for your tour life. 6 people in total!
-- Entirely rented
-- 2 Bedrooms (The modern type bedroom has 1semi double size bed / The Japanese style bedroom has 3 single size Japanese futon beds)
-- Lounge (1 single size fold-out sleeper sofa)
-- 1 Dining kitchen room
-- 1.5 bathroom(Shower and toilet are in different rooms)
-- 1 Balcony
-- Cabinets (Japanese large storage unit)
-- Elevator in building
-- Barrier free,wheelchair available
-- 1 semi double size bed with mattress[1 or 2 guest(s)]
-- 3 single size Japanese futon beds(3 guests)
-- 1 single size fold-out sleeper sofa(1 guests)
5 GUESTS COMFORTABLY
6 GUESTS MAXIMUM if you squeeze in.
Servicios y zonas comunes
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 1 semi double size bed with mattress(120x200cm)
-- 3 single size Japanese futon beds(100x200cm)
-- 1 single size fold-out sleeper sofa(100x200cm)
-- Window curtains in room
-- 6 pillows in total
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Unlimited Pocket Wi-Fi
-- Washing machine
-- Laundry detergent / Softener
-- Air conditioning
-- Low table
-- Emergency first aid set
-- 1 Induction hob
-- Microwave / Kettle / Toaster
-- Plates set
-- Mugs / Glasses
-- Dish drainer
-- Pot set
-- Kitchen Knife set / Cutting board
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Garbage Net/Dust rags
-- Sorting trash bins
-- Bath and shower with hot water
-- Washing basin
-- Toilet with electric bidet
-- Free soap, shampoo,conditioner and toilet paper
-- Face foam
-- Disposable toothbrush (1 per guest)
-- Disposable sponge (1 per guest)
-- Disposable slippers (1 per guest)
-- Hair Dryer
-- Bath towels (1 per guest)
-- Hand towel
-- Face towels
★WASHING MACHINE AMENITIES★
-- Washing machine
-- No dryer(Please hang your clothes on balcony)
-- Laundry detergent / Softener
-- Drying rack
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be mostly available to communicate with my guests through airbnb messages. Please contact me if ever you need anything during your stay :)
Otros aspectos destacables
※It would be easy to access the room by wheelchair as there is no barrier before the apartment
※The key will be in the mailbox. You can conveniently self check-in after check-in time.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
*Early check-in maybe possible if there is no previous guest and the room is ready. I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your check-in.
*Late check-out is NEVER possible.
1.2 Can I store my luggage before check-in or after check-out?
- Please confirm with me 24 hours before your check-in or check-out.
1.3 Are there any other places that I can store my luggage before check-in or after check-out?
- Yes, you can use the coin lockers at Yoyogi Station or any other main stations. They are safe and convenient.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- Age 0 to Age 6: FREE! (Doesn't count as a guest)
-- Age over 6: Usual additional fee! (Count as a guest)
-- Over 6 and under 12: additional fee 50% off (Count as a guest)
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra people fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
The nightly price is NOT fixed. The price fluctuates from day to day depending on the season and other factores. To see the exact price for a given period, enter the dates you wish to stay in the listing calendar and the correct amount of guests. The price displayed will be the correct price.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
-If you extend your reservation on the morning of your check-out you will have to pay the cleaning cancellation fee. We may have to pay cancellations fee because our cleaners may already be on their way to the apartment. If you want to extend your stay, please advise us at least 48 hours before your check-out
-The apartment is just an apartment, it is not a hotel. Please realize that there is no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service, etc as there are in hotels.
-If you lose the key you will have to bear the replacement cost of the KEY AND THE LOCK. The price will be anywhere from 500$ to 1500$. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT LOSE THE KEY!
-I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury during the guest's stay. (Sorry but I must write to avoid being sued in the event of a major accident)
※CHECK OUT PROCEDURE※
1. Turn off and plug the WiFi device
2. Turn off the air conditioning, lights and every other electrical device
3. Empty the refrigerator
4. Throw out your trash according to the instructions in the house manual
5. Make sure you did not forget anything
6. Return the key to the mailbox
7. Send me a message on Airbnb once you have checked out
Thank you for your interest in my apartment. I really look forward to welcoming you(your group) to my apartment. I will do my best to make your stay as pleasant as possible and offer some advice on local restaurants and things to do :) I really hope you will have a great trip while staying at my apartment. Before placing a reservation I need us to mutually confirm if my place is suitable for you(your group) first though. I already received complaints from the neighbors after hosting some guests who made a lot of noise and I might get in trouble next time if that happens again. If you agree to spend your time at the apartment quietly(regularly quietly) for maintaining good relationship with the neighbors, it will be my great pleasure to host you(your group). If you want a place where you don't need to be mindful of the volume level, I would have to say hotels is the best choice, as my apartment is just a regular hostel and the neighbors must wake up early to go to work.(So sorry,I know but keeping even strict rules is very necessary in Japanese residential area and please keep in mind that I don't wish to be rude:)
House Rules as below:
(1) Take off your shoes when entering.
(2) Please at least read the house manual for once as there are so much detailed information written inside it,such as the way of how to separate the trash and the location of the garbage area which are very important matters in Japan.
(3) The apartment is an entirely non-smoking type so please do not smoke in the room or on the balcony,neither inside other parts of the apartment buidling,such as hall,lobby,entrance,etc.
(4) Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.Please be mindful of your volume lever while your presence is showed in the pubic parts of the building.
(5) If the interphone rings, simply ignore it. Please do not answer the intercom in case that troubles caused because of the barrier of different languages.And please keep in mind that most Japanese apartments have emergency alarms(buttons) at the entrance of the building or in the room,please be very careful and make sure you leave them without touching.
(6) Please do not ask the doorman/apartment manager or any other residents for help even in an emergency.If you are in troubles or require any assistance,please do directly dial to my cellphone number and I will take my utmost to help you deal with problems.
(7) The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service, etc as there is in hotels.
(8) If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. Exact prices will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost. As keys replacement fee could be super expensive in Japan,pleae hold well of you key,losting it should be the last thing you will do actually:)
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
저희 숙소를 찾아주셔서 감사합니다.숙박하시는 동안 좋은 여행이 될수 있도로 최선을
다 할테니 문제가 있으시면 언제든지 연락 주시길 바랍니다.그리고 예약 하시긴 전에 꼭 확인 부탁드리고 싶은게 하나 있습니다.저녁시간에 너무 시끄럽게 하시면 이웃에서 클레임이 들어올수 있습니다.
그렇게 되면 아주 심각한 상황이 될수 있으니 저녁 시간에는 조용히 지내주시길 바랍니다.이 점만 괞찮으시다면 아주 아주 환영입니다.
※숙박연장을 하실 경우에는 꼭 체크아웃 48시간전에 연락 주시길 바랍니다.체크 아웃 당일 숙박연장 요청하시면 이미 예약된 객실청소 취소가 안되므로 이로 인해 발생한 수수료는 고객님께서 전액 부담하셔야 합니다.
(1) 신발은 반드시 현관에서 벗어주시길 바랍니다.
(2) 건물 그리고 숙소내(방,거실,베란다,복도,로비 등)에서의 흡연은 삼가해 주시길 바랍니다.
(3) 일본에서는 저녁9시부터 다음날 아침 7시까지가 휴식을 취하는 시간이기 때문에,이웃 주민들에게 폐를 끼치지 않도록 조용히 지내주시길 바랍니다.
(4) 하우스가이드에는 쓰레기 버리는 방법,각종 설비 사용방법 등이 기재되어 있으니,꼭 한번은 확인해 주시길 바랍니다.
(5) 인터폰 혹은 인터폰모니터에는 긴급버튼이 있지만 절대 누르지 마시길 바랍니다.그리고 벨이 울려도 절대로 대답하지 마시길 바랍니다.
(6) 숙소 1층에 계시는 관리인 뿐만 아니라 아파트에 살고 계시는 다른 분에게는 말을 걸지 마십시오.긴급상황시에는 저에게 바로 연락하시길 바랍니다.가능한 빨리 처리해 드리겠습니다.
(7) 민박이기 때문에 호텔과 같은 서비스는 제공할수 없으니 양해 부탁드립니다.(타올 등은 1인/1개 이기때문에 세탁해서 사용하시길 바랍니다.)
(8) 열쇠(키)는 절대 잃어버리지 말아 주십시오.만약에 잃어버렸을 경우 전액 부담하셔야 됩니다.일본에서 열쇠(키)를 복사하려면 엄청난 돈이 들기 때문에 유의해 주시길 바랍니다.
※특별히 주의해야 할 점※
-- 숙박기간에 그 어떠한 사고(부상or사망 등)가 발생하여도 책임질 수가 없으니 양해 부탁드립니다.
Hi! Thank you for seeing my profile!!
I live in Tokyo now.
Travelling here, I believe you will be able to go visiting some amazing places, eating delicious food, and feeling my nation's costume, even listening to traditional Japanese songs.
What I will be going to do is making you obtain a memorable trip!
If you would like to know more about Japan, please just send messages to me. Come on! Don't be shy!
I'll take my utmost for your wonderful stay at my apartment!
Can't wait to host new people!
I am looking forward to hosting you to Tokyo soon!!