Beautiful views residing on the 16th floor, A sea of lights extending to the horizon, containing joint views of Melbourne and the harbor, with 2 beautifully bright bedrooms and 1-bathroom also a car park if required. Unlimited wifi and PlayStation.
The views that you will experience while residing on the 16th floor of one of New Quay's most keenly sought after complexes, A sea of lights extending to the horizon, Melbourne's Star Observation Wheel and the shimmering Marina create a fairytale-like background to the beautifully bright 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment's interior with a 1 carpark complex parking.
A balcony flowing off the living and dining room expands the space for relaxing and entertaining outdoors. Open-planned to the living room with nicely wood polish kitchen.
Each of the bedrooms is fitted with built-in robes while a second balcony leads off the main bedroom with a breath taking view. The Main Bedroom contain a Split King bed ( 1 King Bed or 2 King Singles) and TV. The second bedroom comes standard with a Queen bed.
Fully furnished living room with 3 seater couch, coffee table, 55' HD smart TV, and 6 seater dining table
Separate bathroom and toilet. European laundry containing washing machine and dryer
Leisure facilities include a pool, function room and gym. The location is like no other with transport and dining-out venues at the door, 5 min walk to Etihad Stadium, the CBD also within walking distance or catch the free tram as the apartment is located in the free tram zone.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Access to level 5 Gym, Pool and Spa
Access to level 16 where the apartment is located
Access to level 4 where car park is located.
Atención a los huéspedes
I'm more than happy to assist with any question you may have hoping to make your stay a memorable one
1. If the guest who made the reservation is unable to check in for any reason and requires a family member or friend to check-in for them that person will need to present their valid ID or any other valid proof of identity to the host or relevant person upon request.
2. Guests are to use the apartment for the agreed period. If the period of accommodation is not stipulated in advance, guests are to check in by 2:00pm on their first day of their stay, an early check in can only be organized and approved with the host prior the reservation due to possible back to back bookings. Guest check out must be by 10 am on the last day of their stay at the latest, not unless agreed with the host for a later check out again depended on back to back booking.
3. Be advised to keep valuables in a safe place, not lying around openly. The host will not in any way whatsoever is responsible for the loss of guest's belongings or any other property so make sure you lock the door every time you leave the apartment.
4. The proprietor’s keys, remote and swipe must be returned at the time of check out. If the a remote, swipe or key are damaged or lost during your stay they guest will incur a charge of $100 for each item lost.
5. Guests should ensure that the electrical appliances and lights are off when they are not in the apartment.
6. Management rights: The proprietor reserves for itself the absolute right of admission to any person in the premises and to request any guest to vacate the apartment at any moment without any previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever. The guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. This will only happen if the person(s) occupying the apartment are disturbing the peace or / and safety of the premises / personnel, proprietor or other guests.
7. Guests may not move furnishings, or interfere with the electrical network or any other installations in the rooms or on the premises without the consent of the proprietor. If any malfunction is discovered during your stay please report this immediately and we will repair it as soon as possible.
8. A guest may only receive visitors with the consent of the proprietor. All visitors must register prior to entering the premises. The premises may not be used for more guests than that of the original booking; if additional guests are admitted communication and permission of the host will need to be required first.
9. Upon departing, guests are obliged to turn off all water faucets, lights in the apartment, and its facilities as well the air conditioning.
10. Smoking is not allowed in the rooms only outside on the balcony.
11. The use of wireless internet on the premises is free of charge, provided the guests warrant that they will not partake in any illegal or fraudulent activities online or browse any violent pornographic/adult web pages.
12. Dogs and other animals are not allowed.
13. Noise level must be kept to a minimum at all times and guests are to observe the prohibited times for residential noise so as not to disturb or cause a nuisance to neighbours. This relates to events such as but not limited to parties, gatherings, TV and music volumes. The Environment Protection (Residential Noise) Regulations 2008 sets out the following prohibited times for residential noise:
Monday to Thursday: before 7 am and after 10 pm.
Friday: before 7 am and after 11 pm.
Saturday and public holidays: before 9 am and after 11 pm.
Sunday: before 9 am and after 10 pm.
14. Guest’s and proprietor’s security and property are important: Guests are responsible for any malicious damage to the premises, endangerment to themselves and other guests and will be held legally and financially responsible for any damages to the premises or any loss of property caused by themselves, their friends or any person for whom they are responsible.
15. Guests are obliged to observe the provisions of these House Rules. In the event that a guest is in breach of these rules, the proprietor has the right to repudiate the agreement on the provision of accommodation services before the agreed period has elapsed.
16. All electrical equipment on the premises is tested prior all stays. Damage or faults during the stay will need to be reported to the host immediately. Payment for the replacement maybe deducted from guests security bond.
Durante el período del 06 de Noviembre de 2017 - 08 de Noviembre de 2017 la estancia mínima es de 2 noches.
Hi my name is Angelo, born and raised in the beautiful city of Melbourne, I enjoy meeting new people, attending sporting events and traveling. Airbnb gives me the opportunity and flexibility to accomplish this.