You are welcome to share a quirky and welcoming Liberties redbrick home with me and my tenacious & friendly terrier Boombox.
I love living in the Liberties. Its a place where there is real heart. Christchurch, St Patricks Cathedral and the Guinness Storehouse are on your doorstep. Discover Dublin on your doorstep.
Please read thoroughly the rules below before booking.
Please do not book with me if you are not comfortable with the rules below.
Please message me if you would like to clarify anything before booking.
If there is something I can do to help improve things before or during your stay, please let me know.
1. THE DRAINS
I expect guests to respect my requests around taking care of the drains. Please respect the following:
BATHROOM: toilet paper only down the toilet
KITCHEN: all food waste in the bin, no exceptions
In the Bathroom.
Please place the following in the bin provided. Never in the toilet.
-MAKEUP WIPES OF ANY KIND
-WET TOILET PAPER
-ANYTHING THAT SAYS IT DEGRADES OR ITS FLUSHABLE (its not)
In the kitchen;
DO NOT PUT THESE DOWN THE KITCHEN DRAIN. USE THE BIN
-OIL/FATS/GREASE IF YOU'RE COOKING
-FOOD THAT IS LEFT BEHIND IN THE SINK AFTER WASHING DISHES
-COFFEE GRINDS IF YOU ARE MAKING FRESH COFFEE
2. You are very welcome to use the communal spaces and leave them how you find them. This mostly applies to the kitchen.
I expect guests to clean their dishes and cutlery.
I expect guests who cook to wash, dry and put away utensils, dishes and cutlery after use.
I don't mind guests leaving the odd dish or cup in the drying rack. But please leave the kitchen so that the next person to use it doesn't have to put away all your dishes before they can cook their own food.
3. CLOSE the trapdoor to the attic at night.
4. Be considerate around noise after 11pm/returning to the house at night especially loud conversations. I do my best to do the same in the morning & if I am coming home late.
5. No socks on the staircase. Its slippy. And dangerous. It is ok to wear shoes in my home.
6. If you turned it on-please turn it off.
This means lights, electrical items, the heater and electrical blanket in your room and the central heating. Dont worry about things that are left on by me eg lamps in the living room.
Please double lock the front door when you leave and when you have returned home. Close the back door if you have opened it and close the attic window when leaving the house.
Please wash first and then recycle paper/plastic/tin in the cupboard under the sink. Leave the glass out and Ill sort that out. This is important.
9. Nobody other than guests registered with Airbnb are allowed in my home. If you bring an unregistered guest to my home you may be asked to register them with Airbnb. A fee will apply. Alternatively you may be asked to leave. Please discuss with me first.
This does not apply to guests who discuss changes to a booking or other requests made in advance.
10. Boombox-the dog.
You may not see much of her as she stays in my room when I am out. This is where she feels safest.
The dog walker is collects and returns her every Wednesday. Boombox will be in the living room for the day. There is a porch door; please be mindful of this and keep this closed when leaving the house if she is in the living room.
11. Anyone who makes their way onto the flat roof will be asked to leave immediately. It is extremely unsafe.
11. Check out is 11am. Later check outs must be discussed in advance.
12. Please read through the specifications of my listing carefully before booking with me.
13. I don't guarantee to be in the house 365 days a year. I commit to making your arrival as seamless as possible and aim to greet as many of my guests as possible. But cant offer this to every single person. This will
Este anfitrión tiene 105 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I've done my fair share of travelling; Honduras, East Timor, Springfield, Missouri-all the hot spots. These days I'm more likely to be visiting places alot more local; the beauty of Connemara, the street art of Waterford, the islands off the West coast of Ireland. You'll see a piece of my personality in the house. I tend towards creativity but also have my dayjob as a pharmacist, which makes for an interesting mix.