Información sobre este anuncio
In the heart of Milano, five minutes walk by Duomo cathedral and from the best italian thatre La Scala, we propose a luxury apartment of 180 sqm. Well located in the middle of the historical centre really close to Duomo and to the main International shopping district.The flat consist of 3 bedrooms, two with double bed and one with two single beds. Two bathrooms with new bath tab and shower and a nice tiny guest bathroom. Large living room furnished with antique furniture that match with the architecture of the room. In the living room there is a wide dining area with a large table where you can have events, dinners, meetings and presentations. It is also furnishe with a comfortable and big sofas, armchairs and a 50” flat screen TV.
The separate kitchen is fully equipped and furnished
There is free internet wi-fi in all the house.
An English, French, Spanish and Italian speaking person will welcome you.
Please note that we offer our guests an efficient concierge service 24/24 with a dedicated phone number for every need during your stay.
Services on request bookable in advance:
•Driver from and to the airport
•Limousine services for the city, sightseeing, outlets.
•Catering at home also for special requests
•Booking for shows and events
•Extra cleaning during the stay
The neighborhood of San Maurilio, as well as being strategically located just a few minutes from the Duomo has a great personality and charm. You can enjoy this district, where there are antique shops, small artists laboratories, designer ateliers. Via San Maurilio and adjoining streets are worth a visit and getting lost in the small adjoining roads.
You will be in the center of Milan.
you can take the Metro from the Duomo Cathedral where pass all the metro lines. The red line leads in a few stops at Rho-Fiera.
You can walk till via Torino were you have the oldest Milan tram line with still the old wooden carriages, the # 1 and 14 that will take you to Corso Genova.
If you come by car, you should know that you are entering the area c (surcharge). Under house there are two garages for a fee where you can leave your car. For long stays, we will arrange a cheaper parking.
The major points of interest in Milan
- The Duomo di Milano, the impressive size, which contains the largest collection of marble statues in the world.
- The Royal Palace (international temporary exhibitions) and
- The museum of the twentieth century (the twentieth century).
- The Mudec
- The Teatro alla Scala.
- The Pinacoteca di Brera
- The Last Supper Museum, home to the famous painting by Leonardo da Vinci called "The Last Supper."
- The Triennale and the exhibition architecture gallery.
- The Castello Sforzesco and Parco Sempione
- Square Gaia Aiulenti and Corso Como
- The Navigli canals
- A number of interesting museums (the eighteenth and nineteenth century museums).
- La Rinascente mall
- The Galleria and Corso Vittorio Emanuele shopping mecca.
- The "fashion quadrilateral" luxury boutique
Please note that the check-in is from 15.00 till 19.00 and the check-out form 9.00 till 11.00.
For request of late check in we will let you know if we can accept it.
We will request a contribution of :
Euro 20 euro till 10.00 pm
Euro 35 for 10.00 pm to 12.00 pm
Euro 50 from 00.00 am till 2.00 am
At your arrival you will have to pay the city tax decided by the municipality of Milan. This tax is 2 € per person per night.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment
- Is not allowed to keep up the volume of the music and television
- Please respect your neighbors
- All guests must treat the property and furnishings of the house with total respect
The apartment will be cleaned before your arrival.
Guests are required to leave the apartment in reasonable conditions
Ciao sono Helene, sono francese ma vivo in Italia da tanti anni, prima a Venezia adesso a Milano.
Disegno e produco bijoux e gioielli, Milano è una grande fonte d’ispirazione.
Ho sempre viaggiato sia per lavoro che per piacere, e so quanto è importante poter trovare un ambiente accogliente oltre ai suggerimenti per vivere al meglio una città che non conosci.