Bed Configurations: 9 Beds/2-K, 3-Q, 4-T
Main Level: (1-Bedroom/ 2 Bathrooms)Master Bedroom: King Size Bed, En Suite Bathroom with shower, mirrored vanity and toilet.
Full bath off Kitchen that includes a Steam Shower.
Upstairs: (3-Bedrooms + Loft / 1 Full Bathroom) 1 with 1-King Bed and ladder Loft with 2 Single Beds.1 with 1-Queen Bed
1 with 1-Queen BedFull Bathroom with Tub Shower Combo.
Garage Apartment: (1-Bedroom + 1- Loft/ 1 Bathroom)
1-Queen Bed, Full Kitchen, 1-bath, 2-Singles in
Bed Configurations: 9 Beds/2-K, 3-Q, 4-T
Main Level: (1-Bedroom/ 2 Bathrooms)
Master Bedroom: King Size Bed, En Suite
Bathroom with shower, mirrored vanity and toilet.
Full bath off Kitchen that includes a Steam Shower.
Upstairs: (3-Bedrooms + Loft / 1 Full Bathroom)
1 with 1-King Bed and ladder Loft with 2 Single Beds.
1 with 1-Queen Bed
1 with 1-Queen Bed
Full Bathroom with Tub Shower Combo.
Garage Upstairs Apartment: (1-Bedroom + 1- Loft/ 1 Full Bathroom)
1-Queen Bed, Full Kitchen, 1-Full Size bathroom
with Shower, Vanity and toilet
Ladder Loft above Bathroom Area w/2-Single beds
Bills Island Gated Community
3,500 Sq. Ft. -Nicely Decorated
Sleeps 14 Guests Comfortably
4-Bedrooms / 3.5 Bathrooms
Garage Apartment W/1-Q-Bed
Kitchen, Bathroom+Loft w/2-Twins
Garage Available for Your Toys
Satellite T.V.-DVD Player
Steam Shower-Main Level
Hot Tub On Back Deck
WIFI-High Speed Internet
Wood Fireplace-Bring your own Wood
Gas Grill-Propane Provided
Fire Pit Bring your own Wood
Minutes Yellowstone Nat'l Park
Ride Snowmobiles & 4 Wheelers
To Snowmobiling & 4 Wheeling Trails
Shared Boat Launch Across Street
to I.P. Reservoir -No Marina available
Servicios y zonas comunes
YOU GET TO USE THE WHOLE CABIN DURING YOUR STAY.
Atención a los huéspedes
If guests have any questions or concerns during their stay, they're always welcome to call our office or send us an email
Otros aspectos destacables
What to bring with you!-You're coming to a wilderness area to vacation and if you plan your vacation well you will have a positive experience.
In the summertime May and through the middle of June can tend to be cooler early morning and toward the evening hours. Make sure to bring a jacket and long pants you can change into when needed. Bring a pair of tie up shoes to protect your feet. Shoes likes flip flops or sandals will not protect your feet when you are out exploring.
Layering your clothing is a good idea and then if your too warm you can take off clothing as needed. At least this way when departing your cabin early morning to go site seeing you will have what you need with you. July and August are pretty warm and you should still bring a light jacket.
The rest of the year you will want to bring heavier jackets and long underwear, snow suits etc.
You will need to bring your private toiletries like bar soap and shampoo as we do not provide this for you. Cabins are equipped with everything else you should need except food of course.
Snow tires and four-wheel-drive are recommended for traveling in Eastern Idaho during the winter. Road conditions can change quickly, and even well-traveled highways are occasionally closed by blizzards or high winds.
Before setting out, check the Transportation Department's website ((URL HIDDEN) or call 511 for an automated, up-to-the-minute status of all thoroughfares.
Wise motorists will also carry emergency gear (shovel, snack bars, water, blankets) in their vehicles to be ready for any contingency.
A reminder to anyone traveling back country areas whether skiing, snowmobiling or hiking: Remember the time of year, exercising all back country cautions. Take necessary equipment and survival gear when venturing into the back country.
If you have a GPS and cell phone, be sure to take them with you, but do not rely on them entirely for a safe rescue if you find yourself in trouble or stranded. Cell phones should be kept close to your body & turned off to keep the battery full, so it's not searching for a signal & running the battery down.
Avalanche Transceivers and equipment, knowing what the avalanche conditions are, and knowing skills to save lives are a must for everyone entering back country riding or traveling.
Plan ahead. Make sure you know the area you are going into before heading into it. If you find yourself in trouble, stop, take a look around you, and do not go any further. The further you go the more complicated and dangerous it is to get yourself to safety, also making rescue efforts more difficult and dangerous. Make mental notes in relation to any physical features or landmarks that would assist in your rescue.
Make a plan, stick to your plan, narrow the riding area, & most of all...let someone know WHERE you are planning to go!
** WATERFRONT SUBDIVISIONS-Be Aware: Island Park Reservoir water levels start going down usually mid August but is NOT uncommon to see levels declining anytime in July. Water levels can also depend on how much snow we have received the previous winter. The reservoir is used for farming in the lower elevations. Please be aware of water levels when renting a cabin with a private dock or waterfront subdivision if water sports is why you chose the property you are renting. We do not issue refunds for water levels being low as this is out of our control. You can still bring your water toys as there are many lakes and rivers in and around the Island Park and Yellowstone areas. Water levels typically do not decline like in other areas like Island Park Reservoir does.
Cabin Rental Agreement
You agree to the following terms when booking ANY of our properties.
*Check In 4:00 pm ~ Check Out 11:00 am
No early check in or late departures permitted without authorization. Extra fees will apply.
*60 Day Cancellation Policy: When canceling 60+ days before your reservation date you will receive a refund minus a $75 re-booking fee and 3% credit card fees. When cancelling within the 60 day window the funds you have paid are non refundable.
*WARNING: NO SMOKING INSIDE ANY OF OUR CABINS
~ NO PETS ALLOWED ON PROPERTY AND/OR INSIDE
(UNLESS ITS A DESIGNATED PET FRIENDLY RENTAL)
$750 will be automatically deducted from your Credit Card if we discover you have pet(s) outside and/or inside the rental property unless it is designated a pet friendly cabin and is stated so on the webpage. $750 charge if the cabin smells like cigar or cigarette smoke. All of our private cabins are Non-Smoking!! If you need a smoking facility let us know in advance. Some hotels have smoking rooms. We thank you in advance for obeying our rules.
*Bring a Copy of Your Agreement: with you so your group knows what to do during your stay and at time of departure. Avoid trash fees by showing landfill attendant your paperwork.
1. When booking outside the 60 day cancellation window half of total amount is required at the time of booking. Final payment is due 60 days prior to reservation and will be automatically charged to your credit card we have on file at that time. The same credit card will be charged that you used to get booked into the property unless you call us prior to the 60 day cancellation period to charge a different credit card.
*Please mark this date on your calendar when final payment is due so you are not surprised when we run your final payment 60 days prior to coming.
2. When booking within the 60 day cancellation window "Full Payment" is required unless other arrangements have been made with Island Park Reservations. Call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). It’s possible to mail in your payment by check or money order but you will need to call us to book over the phone and a credit card will still be needed to hold until shortly after your departure.
*Accidental Rental Damage Protection is included when booking any of our properties.
The ARD plan covers a maximum of $3,000 in accidental property damage coverage. *Subject to exclusions and limitations that occur to the premises during your stay.
Any damage or accident that is not covered under the policy will be the responsibility of the leaseholder.
If damage is done by your pet the cabin webpage must state that it is a pet friendly cabin for the damage to be covered. Otherwise you will personally will be responsible for the damage and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
*At time of departure property will be inspected if no damage or theft is found and/or garbage is not left behind then your credit card information will be deleted.
*Important Information: Cabins “ARE NOT” equipped with private toiletries like bar soap, shampoo and conditioner for the bath/showers, so bring these items with you. Make sure and give everyone in your group a copy of this rental agreement so they are informed of rules and information pertaining to this cabin(s) you are renting. Cabins “ARE” equipped with: Bedding, pillows, towels, pots & pans, dishes, toilet paper & paper towels, garbage bags, dish soap, dishwasher soap, detergent for washer, propane for gas grill (FYI) These items are provided for the common 3-night stay so if you run out of anything you will need to buy more to finish out your stay.
*At Departure: Please be honest with us if anything gets broken or damaged during your stay and tell us about it so we are not surprised when we arrive to inspect and clean the cabin. Please walk around the grounds and pick up any trash and/or cigarette butts that has occurred during your stay. Prior to your departure the cabins must be left in a cleaned up manner. Guests are responsible to do your own dishes, wipe off counters and vacuum if necessary.
*Guest Must Wash Towels: (Please do not over load the washer, causes damage and sheets don't get clean or dry properly!) Save time-Please wash as many of your towels as possible the night before departure, then in the morning any towels used must also be washed. Please strip sheets and pillow cases ONLY off of the beds you have used and place on floor by washer. If you have time please start 2-sets of sheets with pillow cases washing in the washer, the last load of towels drying in the dryer before walking out the door.
*Guest Responsibility/Kitchen Trash: In our neck of the woods we don't have trash pick up service like the bigger cities do so it is necessary for our guests visiting the area take their own trash to the landfill. For Our Guests Convenience, garbage pick up is available for a $25 "Minimum fee/per trip. Truck load will be a "Minimum" $50 charge. otherwise,please show your rental agreement to the landfill attendant and they "WILL NOT" charge you to dump. Take all trash to the dump or additional charges will apply if your trash is left behind. If you don't have your rental agreement then the attendant "WILL CHARGE" $1 for white bags and $2 for large black bags of trash. Make sure trash is secured in vehicle or you will be fined.
LANDFILL IS CLOSED ON ALL HOLIDAYS & 1-Day a Week depending on Season? see below.
*Island Park Landfill: hours. 8am to 5pm
~May 15 thru labor day closed Wed.
~ After Labor Day to May 1st closed on Sundays.
Located 1 block West off Hwy 20 on Yale/Kilgore Rd. Look for Elk Creek gas station (Phillips 66) approx. mile marker 389 traveling North /mile marker 390 traveling South on highway 20. Please take your garbage to the dump unless you are departing on the day the dump is closed make sure you take as much as you can to the dump the afternoon before you leave. If you can’t take remaining garbage with you make sure it is sacked up securely and placed where animals are not going to scatter it all over. If this happens you will be charged for the clean up.
*Electrical Systems & Furniture: We ask that you not move any of the furniture during your stay. If you do; please return the furniture back to the original location or a minimum of $25 will be charged for us to move the furniture back to position. We ask that you please do not disconnect or change the wiring for any of the TV or electrical equipment. There will be a minimum of $50 charged if we have to rewire the electrical systems.
1. We test all toilets prior to your arrival to ensure they are in working order.
2. Sewer/septic systems are fragile and can not handle feminine hygiene items and large amounts of toilet paper. These will block the toilets.
3. In the event that your party creates an overflowing toilet that you can not unplug with a plunger in the cabin, you will need to call a plumber at your own expense. If you leave the cabin with a plugged toilet, we will deduct the plumber’s bill from your security deposit.
*Rental of More than One Cabin:
1. If you are renting more than one cabin to accommodate your large family gathering, please to not move items from one cabin to another. This includes kitchen items and towels. A $20 an hour fee will be charged if we have to track down and switch items from one cabin to the other.
2. Guests moving between the cabins will respect the neighborhood and refrain from loud noise and boisterous behavior on the roads; particularly late at night.
3. Guests will keep in mind at all times that there are neighbors who treasure the peace and tranquility of this serene locale, who also value access to their driveways, and who are quick to complain if our guests create problems.
4. Guests from multiple cabins will not spend the bulk of their rental time at a cabin other than the cabin in which they are sleeping. Having people from one cabin spend most of their time at another cabin unfairly burdens that cabin, creates a risk of sewer/septic backup, and creates a risk of neighbor complaints.
1. Please park ALL vehicles, towing trailers, boats, snowmobiles, and ATV’s on the cabin property.
2. If you do not have enough room, please let us know and we will find an appropriate place for the extra parking.
3. DO NOT park on the side of the road and DO NOT block any accesses.
*Noise & Fire Arms Ordinance: Fremont County has a noise ordinance that is strictly enforced and shall be obeyed by 10 pm. It is against the law to discharge any fire arms in any subdivision in Fremont County. There are areas for target practice for info- Call: Island Park Forest Service: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) * Ashton Forest Service call: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
*Outdoor Fire Pits/Indoor Fireplaces: are not equipped with firewood so if possible you will need to bring some with you or you can buy a box at most gas stations or stores.
1. All outside fires must be in the designated fire pit container.
2. If the cabin does not have a fire pit, do NOT create one.
3. Make sure that all fires are out prior to leaving the property or going inside the cabin. Do not leave the fire unattended and make sure that you have ample water to put the fire out.
4. Do not use the fire pit when conditions are hazardous (windy).
5. Please make sure that you check with the Island Park Ranger Station ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) to check fire conditions.
6. Please read the Open Burning Ordinance that Fremont County has in place. You will find this in each binder at the cabins. You will be financially responsible for any run away fires.
*ATV, DIRT BIKE & SNOWMOBILE USERS: When using ATV’s, Dirt Bikes and Snowmobiles in and around the private cabins or resorts, the following rules must be strictly adhered to.
NO overnight vehicle or trailer parking of any kind is allowed on the road system within the Resorts or Subdivisions.
ATV, Dirt Bike and Snowmobiles SPEED LIMIT on all roads within the Subdivisions and Resorts is 10 miles per hour
NO ATV, Dirt Bike or Snowmobile riding is allowed within 100 feet of any cabin and/or condo buildings. Please respect other Private Cabin and Resort Owners property, do not ride ATV’S, Dirt Bikes and Snowmobiles through residential lots located throughout the Subdivisions and Resorts, vacant lots included. The golf course, including the golf cart paths, is OFF LIMITS to all ATV’S, dirt bike & Snowmobiles this includes the cart paths located at the golf course clubhouse. Pulling of any device in which individuals are riding in, or on, is prohibited on ALL ROADS within the Subdivisions and Resorts.
*GUESTS MUST OBEY THE RESORT & SUBDIVISION RULES OR YOU WILL BE EVICTED: These rules have been set for your safety and the safety and well being of others.
*Finders Keepers: Take a thorough inspection inside and outside of the rental property for any personal items that might get left behind. If items need to be mailed back to you there will be a minimum $25.00 charge.
*Eviction Notice: Please do not exceed the amount the cabin can legally sleep by county permit guidelines- We will do visits to the cabin during your stay to make sure you are staying within the occupancy guidelines. This is for fire code & guest safety and septic system concerns that our county has. Please obey noise ordinance, subdivision rules and cabin rules. If we get bad reports and you do not obey these terms and/or we feel damage could occur to the rental property you will be instructed to depart the property immediately. You will be given 2 hours notice to depart the property.
*Boat Docks & Shared Launches-Marina's Waiver
~You Agree To These Waivers At The Time Of Booking Our Cabins~
1. All children under the age of 18 will wear life vests.
2. All children under the age of 18 will be accompanied by an adult.
3. No running or horse play on or around the dock.
4. No food or beverage allowed on the dock; do not litter in the water.
5. Dock will be left in same condition at departure, as it was upon arrival.
6. Shared marina’s and launches: Please be courteous & respect others property.
7. Look around and pick up any trash you may see-help us keep our properties clean for all to enjoy.
*Hot Tub Waiver: (This only applies if you rent a cabin with a hot tub)
1. Hot tubs are clean and ready for your use before your arrival. Please call us immediately when you arrive if the hot tub needs attention. Please make sure to call us during your stay if hot tub needs to be serviced. We want you to have a great stay and want to accommodate you as best we can.
2. Proceed with caution: Winter months can be extremely careful because snow and ice could be around hot tub and you could slip and fall causing injury. Be very alert at all times when children are in and around the hot tub. Pregnant women and/or those under the influence of alcohol and/or other drugs shall use the hot tub at their own risk. No infants shall be allowed in the hot tub. Children sixteen (16) years of age and younger shall be accompanied by an adult while in the hot tub.
3. Hot tubs seat 6 guests: No more than this number of guests are allowed at any one time. Please no over loading with lots of children. Hot tub will almost for sure need to be drained because of the yellow color that usually appears. Splashing and water absorption with swim suits will cause water levels get to low and water can no longer flow into the filter area and damage will occur to the hot tub motors which can be very expensive for our guests to repair.
4. Rinse off before entry and shower after using the hot tub so hot tub will stay clean and so will you. We accept no responsibility if you end up with a rash or other chemical reactions. To use the hot tub you do so at your own risk.
5. Hot tub condition to be left in the same manner as it was found upon entry of the cabin. If hot tub needs to be drained, cleaned and refilled after your stay there will be a $100 charge to your credit card to get it ready for our next guests. Larger groups might want to plan on just paying this fee anyway when getting booked in unless they want to stress the whole time they are on vacation. The truth is kids love water and would live in water around the clock if we would let them. We mean this in the nicest way.
1. We can not control the weather and the storm systems. Our temperatures range from 35 degrees to 80 degrees in the summer and 30 degrees below zero and 40 degrees in the winter.
2. We try to keep the driveways plowed and decks shoveled before each renter, but sometimes the storms do surprise us.
3. Fremont County plows Hwy 20 first and then the side county roads.
4. Each subdivision has a private snow removal company on contract and they will plow the roads per their contract with the homeowners.
5. None of the cabins have air-conditioners. Ceiling fans and windows open at night will help cool the cabins down during the day in the summer.
*Rights Reserved -Adjustments: Island Park Reservations reserves the right to offer alternative accommodations without legal or monetary ramifications to Island Park Reservations.
1. We do not generally issue refunds for any condition beyond our control, such as power outages, water or plumbing system breakdowns, Satellite TV black outs, appliance malfunctions, and the like; and in no event will we issue a refund for a problem we had no opportunity to resolve.
2. We maintain our cabins in the best possible operating condition and if a problem should occur we will make every effort to rectify the situation and if necessary, move you to a comparable home.
3. If you decide to leave earlier than your departure date, there is no refund.
4. We do not generally issue refunds for cleaning fees. Please report any problem with the cleaning immediately and we will send someone to inspect and if necessary correct any deficiencies. Under no circumstances will we issue any cleaning fee refund if we do not have an opportunity to inspect.
5. Guests acknowledge that there will be no refund for early check out, delayed check in, health or family emergencies, weather conditions, inconvenience or dissatisfaction.
6. In the event the guest is dissatisfied, our sole responsibility will be to correct the problem as soon as practically possible, or to offer to move guests to a comparable accommodation (if one is available), at the sole discretion of Island Park Reservations.
*The Property Manager or Owner will not be responsible: for the damage to the Renters personal property while occupying the property. I have read this agreement and understand it’s a legal document and I/we bare responsibility for consulting with legal counsel where not understood.
We live in beautiful Island Park, Idaho. We have had a family owned business for over 20 years and love it! We own Island Park Reservations, LLC . We have several cabin rentals spread over Island Park and are in close proximity to Yellowstone National Park.