WaveSafari LICENSED Oceanfront Luxury Townhouse Sleeps 8 w/Jetted Tub & Electric Fireplace. Gorgeous beach retreat, perfect for family vacation, honeymoon or weekend with friends. Great choice for business travelers. Desk in master bedroom provides gorgeous ocean views.
NOTE: Pricing includes 12% Florida Tourist Tax
This beachfront vacation rental is located directly on the Atlantic Ocean. It was recently remodeled with: new floor plan, electrical, plumbing, drywall, painting, doors & trim - everything from the ground up. It's new construction all the way down to the foundation.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Total access to the complete townhouse.
Atención a los huéspedes
The property is equipped with a keyless entry lock (push button) which will be activated at 4 p.m. EST on the date of your scheduled arrival. Owners are located within a few blocks and can provide local assistance if anything is needed.
Otros aspectos destacables
WAVESAFARI RENTAL AGREEMENT
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1) Check-in time is after 4pm (EST) and check-out time is by 11am (EST). Verification of ID required at check-in. Please be courteous to the next guests and cleaning staff and check out on time. Unit typically rents Saturday to Saturday.
2) Smoking - This is a Non-Smoking unit. Our Smoke-free/No Smoking Policy assures guests who are allergic to smoke that WaveSafari Vacation Rental accommodations are comfortable for future vacationing guests. If evidence of smoking inside the property, or outside the property with the sliding doors open, these violations will be subject to forfeiture of the full deposit. Please respect the smoke-free policy.
3) No Fireworks are permitted on the property. If any evidence of fireworks are found violations are subject to forfeiture of the full deposit.
4) Pets - Pets are not permitted. Pet violations are subject to forfeiture of the full deposit plus any additional cleaning, including carpets and/or pet damage. Our No Pet Policy assures guests who are allergic to pets that WaveSafari Vacation Rental accommodations are comfortable for future vacationing guests. Please respect the No Pet policy.
5) No Pool Facilties - Please note that there are no pool facilities associated with this property.
6) Minimum Rental Age - We do not rent to students unless accompanied by an adult, guardian or parent. Minimum rental age is 25.
7) No Parties - Please note that parties are not permited. Parking is limited to three (3) vehicles. The maximum number of guests is eight (8) persons.
8) Payment/Credit Card Policy - WaveSafari uses AirBnB Payments. It is the most secure way to pay for a vacation rental.
9) Thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. With a 30 day notification, monies will be refunded, less than 30 days monies are forfeited. If the reservation is cancelled within the 30 day notification period the Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit (exceptions to be made at owner’s discretion). Rates are based on occupancy for up to eight (8) guests.
10) Service Fee – AirBnB charges a service fee that helps cover the cost of features such as 24/7 customer support to ensure a quality experience on our sites for both travelers and owners.
11) Maximum Occupancy - The maximum number of guests is eight (8) persons.
12) Cleaning Fees – A $165 weekly housekeeping fee is required. For stays longer than 10 days, there will be an additional weekly cleaning fee of $165.
13) Minimum/Maximum Stay – Minimum stay is variable based on seasonal demand. Maximum stay is 28-days.
14) No Daily Maid Service – While no daily maid service is included one could be provided at an additional cost.
a) While linens and bath towels are included in the unit; daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
b) We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
c) If towels are taken from unit, a $50.00 charge per towel will be deducted from your security deposit.
d) If linens are removed you will be charged $200.00 per linen from your security deposit.
15) Falsified Reservations - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
16) Written Exceptions – This agreement is the complete agreement between the parties. No oral agreements are binding on the parties. This agreement may only be amended in writing signed by the owner.
17) Parking – Renters must use carport parking and/or parking directly in front of the townhouse. Parking is limited to three (3) vehicles. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
18) Hurricane / Storm Policy - No refunds will be given unless: The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or a "Mandatory evacuation order’s been given for Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area the unit.The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
a) Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered
b) Unused rent portion from guest that’s scheduled to arrive and wants to shorten stay after Hurricane Warning’s lifted.
c) Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane" period.
19) Security Deposit - A security deposit of $500 is required. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within seven (7) days of departure, provided all provisions stated in agreement are met:
a) No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b) No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c) All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers and taken to the street on Mondays (recycleables not collected) and Thursdays (including recycleables) soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d) No linens are lost or damaged.
e) No early check-in or late checkout without prior authorization.
f) An inventory list is provided at check-in. Any items not on the checklist should be immediately brought to the owners attention. Any items not on the checklist upon check-out will be charged to your deposit.
g) Children must be supervised and be made aware of basic cleanliness rules regarding hot tubs and toileting habits.
20) Liability Conditions – All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
21) Waiver of Liability for Jetted Bathtub - The tenant understands that there are special risks involved in the use of large jetted tub. Tenant is aware there are potential dangers to children who are not carefully supervised, as well as any person using the jetted tub for too long or if a person has health risks, is intoxicated, using any kind of drugs or medication, or pregnant. Tenant agrees to waive any claim whatsoever against Owner of property for accidents or injury arising from use of tub. Tenant agrees that he/she is responsible and liable for any damages that occur to the tub through their or their guest's misuse or negligence.
22) In the event of dispute over the terms of this agreement, the parties agree to mandadory pre-suit mediation to be held in Brevard County, Florida. Each party will pay its own costs associated with the mediation. If there is any litigation arising out of this Agreement, the litigation will be brought in State Court in Brevard County, Florida, and the parties agree to waive trial by jury.
23) In the event that any party to this agreement is required to hire an attorney to enforce this agreement, the prevailing party shall recover full attorneys fees and costs from the other party.
By accepting the AirBnb reservation, Renter agrees to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
This Contract is accepted by the Owner:
Taylor McDonald, Owner WaveSafari