Información sobre este anuncio
★ Welcome to our home! We live in a gorgeous three-floor corner apartment located in the very heart of Amsterdam. Some of the city's finest sights and attractions are right on our doorstep, including the Anne Frank House, Rijksmuseum and Red Light District. There's something for everyone in this modern yet historical city. We hope to provide you with a comfortable place to relax and recharge after a long day of exploring. Please read our listing info and let us know if you have any questions!
We have two guest rooms, they can be rented together (4 people max) or separately (2 people max). This listing is for people who only want to rent one room. If you want to rent both rooms together then go to our profile and select the correct listing. Thanks. :)
The apartment is in a recently renovated corner building overlooking a busy shopping street (great for people watching!). Being on a corner there are a lot of windows so the apartment gets tons of natural sunlight. The first floor consist of a spacious living area and kitchen. The kitchen has everything you need for whipping up a tasty meal. We also provide some basics like tea, Nespresso coffee and a selection of breakfast cereal.
The second floor is where the guest rooms are located. This bedroom has a high ceiling with original beams and two large windows that let in a lot of natural light. The room can sleep max. two people. We can set up two single beds or one double, whichever you prefer. There is another door in the room (see picture) but it is locked on both sides. The door leads to a bathroom but when we rent out our two guest rooms to separate groups we close off this door and we ask you to use our bathroom which is located on the third floor. You have to share with us but we make sure to always keep it clean. This bathroom also has a bathtub! There is a separate toilet off the hallway, it’s shared between the two guest rooms. We live on the third floor and will also be living in the apartment during your stay.
Servicios y zonas comunes
You will receive your own keys so feel free to come and go as you please, there's no curfew! We encourage our guests to make full use of the apartment. We both have busy schedules so a lot of the time you will have the place to yourselves.
Atención a los huéspedes
We really enjoy getting to know our guests and, schedule permitting, exchanging stories and experiences over a meal or a drink. Meeting such consistently diverse groups of people is one of the main things that draws us to being Airbnb hosts. You never know who will walk through your door and that's part of the fun!
Otros aspectos destacables
- The apartment is not suitable for people with physical disabilities or people who have a hard time using stairs. Amsterdam is a city of stairs and our place is no exception. There are three flights of fairly steep stairs between the street level and the bedrooms.
- To abide by local laws we can’t host more than four people at any one time, there are no exceptions to this rule. This room can host no more than two people.
- Being so centrally located is generally a great thing but it does also mean that the apartment can have some noise issues from time to time. Luckily we have installed sound insulating windows and they are very effective, however they do only work if you have all the windows closed at night (we provide a fan for ventilation). Even with the windows closed it’s still not 100% silent so if you're a highly sensitive sleeper or you can’t sleep without a window open then we might not be the best pick for you.
- We can't receive you before the 14:00 check-in time but we do have a place nearby where you can store your luggage for free. We will provide you with details once you've booked.
- There is no breakfast included. Basics such as coffee, tea and cereal are provided. You can of course use our kitchen to prepare your own breakfast.
- For extra security we have camera surveillance by our front door.
1) This is a SHARED apartment, this means we will also be living there during your stay and there will also be guests staying in the other room.
2) We have rather steep stairs, our apartment is not suitable for people with physical disabilities.
3) No smoking anywhere in the building (also not out of the window).
4) No additional visitors (without our express permission).
5) The kitchen is free to use any time of day but must be left as you found it, please don’t leave any dishes etc.
6) Please respect the other people in the house by keeping the noise down, especially at night.
7) No open flames anywhere in the building (candles etc.)
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 160 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hello fellow travellers,
We're a married couple living together in the vibrant city of Amsterdam. We live in a beautiful three-bedroom apartment in the centre of town and we'd like to open our doors and share it with some of you! :)
A little bit about us:
Julia-Beth is originally from Cape Town, South Africa. After studying graphic design and working as a layout artist she moved to the Netherlands in 2011 where she met Daniel at a mutual friend’s barbeque. A few years on and she is now in her last year of a four-year bachelor degree in Fashion Design at the Amsterdam Fashion Institute.
Daniel is an Amsterdam native with British roots. In 2013 he finished a degree in documentary filmmaking at the Utrecht School of Arts. He's now a freelance filmmaker and entrepreneur.