Our modern home is perfectly set up for living like a local with Airbnb! You don't just get a private room - you get a whole guest suite...and breakfast! Bedrooms, spacious bathroom, a guest lounge, basic cooking facilities.
The house is situated next to a Community garden in a quiet, pretty and safe residential street close to the city in one of Adelaide's nicest neighbourhoods. Eating places and shops are within easy walking distance and the bus stop is 4 minutes away. Parking is available.
The front section of our stylish modern home in one of Adelaide's nicest suburbs, just a short distance from the city, is a complete guest suite. You will get the benefits of local knowledge, a safe environment, warmth and hospitality from people who genuinely care about their guests' travel experiences (and who are regular Airbnb users themselves) as well as the privacy of your own space. We provide excellent value for money, and what you see in the photos is what you get!
This listing is for the Twin room with two single beds (one King, one Standard) suitable for one person, two friends or family members travelling together, or a couple.
(We also have a double room listed, with one Queen bed. The two rooms together provide various combinations of accommodation for 1-4 people. For more than 2 people you can book both rooms from either listing but Please note: DON'T USE INSTANT BOOK! You need to check that both rooms are available first)
(The second room has one Queen bed and is suited to a solo traveller or a couple - See our other listing).
A substantial continental breakfast is included and you can enjoy this on the deck overlooking the community garden next door or in our dining room.
Servicios y zonas comunes
*Twin Bedroom with a King Single bed and a Standard Single bed - both very comfortable - and storage
*Spacious Guest bathroom
* Guest lounge with TV, books, MP3 player, tourist information
*Microwave, mini -fridge and tea and coffee making facilities for guests and we can give you some storage room in the refrigerator for small quantities of food
*Chill out on the deck or in the back garden overlooking the community garden next door, and pick fresh figs from the tree in season
*Free use of laundry facilities for guests staying 3 nights or more. There is a charge to do a load of washing and drying for guests staying 2 nights.
Atención a los huéspedes
We enjoy meeting fellow travellers and love our home city, so we are very happy to chat with you and provide local information or solve the problems of the world over a glass of wine or breakfast. On the other hand, we will also respect your privacy and leave you to relax in peace!
Otros aspectos destacables
We aim to provide you with a quality home away from home experience! We have travelled extensively throughout the world but love our home city and we'd love to share it with you.
1. We are happy to let guests store a small amount of food in the fridge and use the kitchen in the morning to prepare lunch, but no cooking thanks. Evening use of the kitchen is not possible but an electric kettle, microwave, plates, cutlery etc are provided for guests.
2. We generally do not accept bookings with children under 15
3. We really appreciate guests who are mindful of the fact that they are staying in someone's home rather than a hotel and therefore treat the property with care, consideration and respect.
Este anfitrión tiene 117 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Retired Teacher/Education Consultant with a busy but understanding school principal husband, 3 daughters and 5 grandchildren.
I enjoy free range travel, meeting people, food and wine, cycling, bush walking, all types of music, reading and theatre (oh and did I mention wine?).
My best travel experiences have been:
-cycling for 8 days from Orleans to Angers in the Loire Valley (April 2014)
-climbing Mount Sinai in the dark to see the sun rise
-camping above the Artic Circle in Norway, Finland and Sweden
- roaming from London to Istanbul over 3 months
- walking the Able Tasman Coastal track, the Routeburn Track and the Queen Charlotte Track in NZ South Island
- driving a motor home for 2 months on my own in NZ
- exploring Petra in Jordan
- riding camels in the Sahara, India and Broome
Favourite places? Where do I start!!
- France, Italy, Turkey, Slovenia, Poland, Canada, New Mexico, Dubrovnik, St Petersburg, New York, Rome, San Francisco....
As a host, I'll provide a comfortable and stylish home away from home, good food, the opportunity for guests to chat with us whenever they want and a private space for you to relax in peace.
I speak French and Italian adequately and some Spanish.