Información sobre este anuncio
The apartment located in a historic building, next to the famous avenue of "David the Builder", and 5 min. walk to the metro station. Great place for entertainment. 2 bright rooms, kitchen, bath, toilet equipped with all comforts.
- few steps to the main avenue (David the Builder)
- few steps to the central embankment (Baratashvili Left Bank)
- 5 minutes walk to the National Stadium (Tbilisi Arena)
- 15-minute walk to the central train station
- 20 minutes drive to the international airport
The cozy apartment is unique in that is located in a house built in the late nineteenth century and has the status of a monument. It is located in the old district (Chugureti district), near the popular avenue (David the Builder). 2 bright rooms, a kitchen, a bathroom equipped with all amenities for living.
Location of the apartment is very profitable, near where almost all kinds of shopping and entertainment venues. The apartment is on the street Louis Pasteur (Chugureti District), it is one of the streets perpendicular to the famous avenue of David the Builder (Davit Aghmashenebeli) and joins him near the Tbilisi Concert Hall (named for Djansug Kakhidze).
- A few steps from the main avenue (David the Builder)
- A few steps from the central embankment (Baratashvili Left Bank)
- 5 minutes walk from the main National Stadium (Tbilisi Arena)
- 5 minutes walk from the metro station (Marjanishvili)
- 15-minute walk from the central train station
- 20 minutes drive from the international airport.
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Я живу в Тбилиси и очень люблю наш город. Надеюсь, что после посещения Тбилиси станет Вашим самым ярким воспоминанием. Большое спасибо за ваш интерес, я надеюсь скоро встретиться с Вами.
I live in Tbilisi and really love our city. I hope that after visiting Tbilisi will be your most vivid memory. Thank you very much for your interest, I look forward to meeting you soon.