New open! This price is 40% disc now!
Central location in this district. 1 bedroom with a spacious kitchen living (URL HIDDEN) 1 min walk to the near (URL HIDDEN) Namba station through 3 stops by subway , to Shinsaibashi station 14mins by walk.
I have many listings on Airbnb.
You can find my other listings below !
-- 1 Bedroom(2 single size beds)
-- Lounge area(1 single size sofa beds & 1 semi double size sofa beds)
-- 1 Unit bathroom (Shower and toilet are in the same room)
-- 1 Balcony
-- Entirely rented
-- Elevator in building
-- 2 single size beds(100x195cm)with soft western style foam mattress - 2 guests
-- 1 single size sofa beds(100x195cm) - 1 guests
-- 1 semi double size sofa beds(120x195cm) - 2 guests
MAXIMUM - 5 Guests
*Kids under 6 aren't counted as a guests.
Servicios y zonas comunes
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 2 single size beds(100x195cm)with soft western style foam mattress
-- 2 single size sofa beds(100x195cm)
-- Window curtains in room
-- 1 pillow per bed
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Pocket Wi-Fi
-- Washing machine(no dryer,please hang your clothes on the balcony)
-- Laundry detergent
-- Air conditioning
-- Low table with a sofa chair(on the balcony)
-- Kitchen compact small refrigerator
-- 1 Induction hob
-- Microwave / Kettle
-- Basic amenities
-- Kitchen knife / Cutting board
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Garbage Net/Dust rags
-- 2 Trash cans
-- Bathtub and shower with hot water(in the same room)
-- Free soap, shampoo and toilet paper
-- Washing basin
-- Hair Dryer
-- Bath towels (1 per guest)
-- Hand towel
-- Face towels
★WASHING MACHINE AMENITIES★
-- Washing machine
-- Laundry detergent
-- Washing products
-- Drying rack
-- No Drying machine. Must hang clothes on the balcony
Atención a los huéspedes
I will mostly be available to communicate with my guests through Airbnb messages. Please contact me anytime shall you need help with anything :) I will do my best to help you have a great stay!
Otros aspectos destacables
If you must store your luggage before or after your stay, you can find coin lockers at MATSUYAMACHI Sstation.
There is paid parking 1-minute away from the building
If you arrive early, you can put your luggage in coin lockers at the MATSUYAMACHI Sstation
There is an elevator in the building
The key will be in the mailbox waiting for you. You can conveniently self check-in after check-in time.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
Check-in is at 15:00 or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
Check-out is at 10:00 or anytime before.
- Early check-in may be possible if there is no previous guest and the room is ready.I can only confirm with you 24 hours before you check out.
- Late check-out is NEVER possible.
1.2 Can I store my luggage before check-in/ after check-out ?
- I am terribly sorry but it is not possible to store the luggage before check-in or after check-out time. In this case, I suggest using coin lockers at MATSUYAMACHI Sstation as they are safe and convenient.
1.3 Where can I store my luggage before check-in or after check-out?
- At MATSUYAMACHI Sstation.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let me know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- Age 0 to Age 6: FREE!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- Age over 6: Usual additional fee!(Counts as a guest)
-- Over 6 under 12:Usual additional fee 50% OFF!(Counts as a guest)
※There is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
You will see:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra people fee)
2) + Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
The nightly price is NOT fixed. The price fluctuates from day to day depending on the season and other factors. To see the exact price for a given period, enter the dates you wish to stay in the listing calendar and the correct amount of guests. The price displayed will be the correct price.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
- Check-in time is at 15:00
- Check-out time is at 10:00
- Use the pocket wifi wisely. The battery dies fast so only turn it on when needed. Turn it off when not using it
- If you extend your reservation on the morning of your check-out you will have to pay the cleaning cancellation fee. We may have to pay cancellations fee because our cleaners may already be on their way to the apartment. If you want to extend your stay, please advise us at least 48 hours before your check-out
-The apartment is just an apartment, it is not a hotel. Please realize that there is no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service, etc as there are in hotels.
- If you lose the key you will have to bear the replacement cost of the KEY AND THE LOCK. The price will be anywhere from 500$ to 1500$. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT LOSE THE KEY!
-I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury during the guest's stay. (Sorry but I must write to avoid being sued in the event of a major accident)
※CHECK OUT PROCEDURE※
※【Check out procedure】
1. Turn off and plug the WiFi device
2. Turn off the air conditioning, lights and every other electrical device
3. Empty the refrigerator
4. Throw out your trash according to the instructions in the house manual
5. Make sure you did not forget anything
6. Return the key according to the instructions I will send
7. Send me a message on Airbnb once you have checked out
Thank you for taking a look at my listing(^^)/
Please let me know anything you want to know about the apartment or the neighborhood.
As my apartment is in a residential building and not a hotel, please be mindful and respectufl of the neighbors as they are your own.
I listed rules that will be necessary to follow while staying at my apartment. Please read and only place a reservation if you accept to aggree to them.
Check-in time: 15:00 - Check-out time: 10:00
1. Please take off your shoes at the entry.
2. Please be VERY quiet in the hallways and around the residence at all time as to not bother the other residents.
3. Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
4. Smoking is forbidden. Do not smoke on premises (including from the balcony or windows, hallways, etc).
5. Do not use fire inside the apartment.
6. Partying or any other type of loud behavior is forbidden.
7. The instructions for throwing aways the garbage is in the house manual. If you are uncertain how to proceed, please leave the garbage inside the room.
8. Visiting, bothering or speaking with the neighbors is strictly forbidden.
9. Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving and lock the door
10. Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
11. If the interphone rings, please ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
12. Airbnb is not common in Japan yet. If anybody asks, please simply say you are a friend of Zhu.
13. Room cleaning starts at 10:00 on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
14. The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service.
15. It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
16. If there are kids staying at the apartment, please keep an eye on them at all time. I do not take responsibility if an accident occurs and they get injured during their stay.
17. Keep the apartment clean.
18. If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. The exact price will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost.(Expect the cost to be from 200 USD $ to 400 USD $).
19. Do not have anything shipped to the aparment. If you need help with this matter, please contact me and I will help you have your stuff shipped at a nearby pick-up center.
20. Lastly, I simply ask you to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
Hi ! My name is Zhu.
I am originally from China and I have been living in Japan since I am around 15 years old. I originally came as a transfer student and decided to continuing living here after my studies. I have traveled to many places in Asia and Europe and I hope to offer a comfortable room to travelers around the world :) Please ask me anything and I will do my best to help your stay be as wonderful as possible :)
안녕하세요 제 이름은 Zhu입니다.
중국에서 왔지만 15세부터 계속 일본에서 살고 있습니다.
전입생으로 와서 학생으로서의 생활이 끝나더라고 여기에서 거주할거라고 생각했습니다.
아시아와 유럽 등 많은 곳에 여행한 적도 있습니다.
저 세계 각지에서 오시는 여러분들에게 기분 좋은 방을 제공할 수 있었으면 좋겠습니다.
여러분들의 여행이 좋은 추억이 되도록 최대한 도와드릴테니,모르신점 있으면 언제든지