This is studio apartment and located in central Tokyo where is the best to go anywhere for sightseeing.
This room has a double size bed and 2 single folding beds, can accommodate 4 guests.
The nearest station is Shinanomachi on Sobu line.
Portable wi-fi is provided!
Shinanomachi sta - 3 mins walk
Yotsuya-Sanchome sta 4 mins walk
Shinjuku - 5 mins by train
Shibuya - 8 mins by train
Roppongi - 12 mins by train
Tokyo - 15 mins by train
Asakusa - 20 mins by train
This room is provided with 2 air conditioners and shower room.
You may use microwave oven and fridge for small cooking.
If you wish full-set cooking equipment such as rice cooker and stove and cookeries, my house is not recommendable.
Atención a los huéspedes
All guests are required to show ID such as passport upon check-in.
I stay near your house with 10 minutes on foot, so if you have any problem, I will help at any time.
Otros aspectos destacables
Check-in : 14:00
Check-out : 11:00
If you would like to leave your luggage before check-in, please inform what time you will arrive since I might be out.
I do not accept a reservation booked by other person or any third person for security purpose. If this conduct is revealed, reservation might be refused upon arrival.
-------------------------- Important Rules ------------------------------
In order to prevent trouble with neighbors, especially loud noise, please inform me actual number of guest, even it is young child.
Actually, I would like to welcome guest from all over the world, but since I belong to local community, I must get well with my neighbors. So I can accept only 4 guests in the house.
1. Under 3 years old is not counted (only 1 child)
2. Whenever you enter the room, please take off your shoes and put in the shoe rack next to the door.
3. If you have to smoke, please do so outside.
4. Please be careful not to bother the neighbors, so do not make a loud noise too much.
5. Holding a party is strictly prohibited.
6. Guests are not permitted to invite or allow unregistered individuals to gain access to the house at any time. If unregistered visitors are found, they will be asked to leave the house immediately.
7. Please provide me accurate information, otherwise I might refuse your stay upon your arrival.
8. Please cooperate in power saving
Thank you for your cooperation :)
I'm very glad to see you from all over the world.
I have been living in Tokyo all my life, so if you would like to know a place where you want, please do not hesitate to ask me.
To be honest, this is the first time to welcome guests via Airbnb, I am not professional host but I will do my best to make you have pleasant stay.