Just 5 mins from the beach in the village of Somers a must for a relaxed and enjoyable family holiday with easy access to the charms and activities of the Mornington Peninsula. With two Queen sized bedroom and one bedroom with 4 bunks. Sleeps 8. Linen included
With 3 bedrooms, bathroom with shower, separate toilet, completely new redesigned open plan kitchen with dining area in an L shaped room incorporating a comfortable lounge opening on to a good sized timber deck for outdoor living or relaxation with a nice cold drink.
Servicios y zonas comunes
* Completely new designed kitchen. Dining area with dining table to seat 8
* Part of an L shaped room leading in to living area with large leather sofa, TV, DVD,Video player, CD player and iPod dock, videos and games.
* Coonara wooden heater and reverse cycle air conditioning to keep warm or cool as desired.
* Sliding door from kitchen/dining to a sizeable deck with wooden dining table, BBQ, outdoor wood heater overlooking a large relaxing and comfortable garden.
* Laundry with washing machine and dryer
* Kitchen with all appliances, dishwasher, microwave and gas cooking facilities
* Separate toilet
* All other times minimum booking of 2 nights
* No pets
Atención a los huéspedes
Your host is available in Somers to react to any queries or enquiries during your stay
Please respect other neighbours and avoid noisy and rowdy behaviour.
Working together with my wife we live within the area of our properties so we can provide instant support as required. We like our properties to be as welcoming as your own. Extensively traveled we understand the needs of our tenants and will do everything possible to ensure support and care.