The traditional Saigon house located in a lovely local area between the Airport (12mns) and the city center (20mns) in a great location for street food. A beautiful & homey house with everything you need in an small street of Saigon. Enjoy a nice day out in the sun to explore street food, local coffee shop to try by yourself. Everything you need is just footsteps away. Let’s coming to learn more about the Vietnamese culture, visit the magnificent historical and cranny of this uniquely beautiful.
We offer this small room to our guests with shared shower and toilet on the first floor (above ground floor). The rooms are clean. Fresh bed linens and towels are supplied. Air-conditioning and high speed WIFI are provide.
The queen-sized bed (1m6 x 2m) is comfortable mattress and your sleep will only be further enhanced by our cotton linens. The house kitchen is just on ground floor. The terrace is also a quick walk up to the 3th floor and here you can do you laundry or sit down at the table, surround yourself by garden greenery, and have a beer after a long hard day.
Servicios y zonas comunes
The guests have access to:
-Nice & green terrace with a view over the neighborhood.
-Well equipped kitchen in ground floor.
-PC and Printer to print documents in ground floor.
-Washing machine in the 3rd level, same floor with terrace (a small fee of 2 USD will be charged per load).
-Air dryer in terrace.
-Iron and Hair dryer in corridor of second floor
-A gym just front of the house with price are 2 USD/ time.
-Motorbike and scooter can be rent nearby.
We can even plan a dinner together if you like or have a drink upstairs on the terrace – it’s a great way to get to know each other and meet other guests. Just make yourself at home!
Atención a los huéspedes
We respect the privacy of our guests but do not hesitate to ask if you need some help or advise. I’m a big foodie and fashionista and I like to share the knowledge gained from exploring this city over the last few years.
I can point you in the direction of some of the best street food on earth or help you discover some of Saigon's hidden gems. Come hang out with us in the common area or send us a message if you don’t see us around.
Otros aspectos destacables
During your stay we will not enter your room unless you need help or in case of emergency.
About lighting there will be very small window in your room as on the picture post by airbnb so you don’t really have natural light shining which turning by the light in your room.
This room shared shower and toilet with only one another room on same floor. And It is quite silent that good place for guests like wake up late.
The following rules are implemented out of necessity in order to ensure everyone’s safety and comfort.
- No negotiation on our price. We believe that our quoted prices are appropriate for the value we bring to our guests.
- A social accommodation. We strive to provide you with a one-of-a-kind experience that is different to what you get at hotels and hostels – something more responsible, more human, and ultimately something more valuable. With that in mind, please do not treat our members or our services like you would at a hotel. If you’re looking for 24/7 room service, we strongly suggest that you book your accommodation elsewhere. But if you’re looking for a chilled out, cozy atmosphere, if you’re looking for a home away from home, then by all means book with us.
- Please have your passports & current Vietnam visas ready upon your arrival available for us to submit to our local police.
- Always turn off all electricity, air-conditioner, water and lock the balcony door before leaving.
- Do not smoke inside the room and the house (We have smoking area on the terrace).
- We do not require deposit money because we totally trust that you will respect us and our furnitures. However, any damage to our property will be charged according to its value.
- Be quiet after 11:00pm.
- No shoes inside the house. We understand this can be an issue for some people, but we're trying to keep the place clean for everyone so we cannot make exceptions since it will not be fair to the other guests
- Tell us if you don't come back home at night.
- Do not take your friend(s) to your room without telling us. Must register all "before 9AM and after 9PM" visitors. This is the law but also a good rule to ensure everyone's safety. You will be completely responsible for the actions of your guests as well as any damages that you caused, including being negligent, such as leaving the gate to our home unlocked.
- Please do not use the wardrobe since we still keep some of private stuff there.
- We expect from our guests to be clean and to take care of their room.
- Do not eat in the bed and cooking in the room.
- When you are living the house, if you see the trash can is full, please remove it, replace it with the clean trash bag. Take it down and put in the trash corner in the kitchen.
- If you need be clean the room or change new bed sheets or towels, please inform us.
- No prostitution shall be tolerated. Our guests are mostly travellers looking to learn more about the Vietnamese culture and we do not want to mix our guests with sex tourists exploiting Vietnamese women. Anyone who engages in prostitution of any form shall be reported to the local police authority and be asked to leave without any refund.
- Have respect for those around you and keep everything clean and neat. All of the rules listed above are simply to encourage our guests to be respectful towards one another and together build a better, more social and more responsible community.
- Consequences for breaking these rules can unfortunately result in the offender(s) being asked to leave, in addition to providing compensation for losses or damages caused. We will have complete discretion on whether to offer a refund for the unused portion of the reservation. So far we have not asked any guest to leave and we would prefer to keep it that way for as long as we can, so please understand where we’re coming from :)
- My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Other than that, all that is left to say is that we hope you have a wonderful stay and that you will fall in love with this beautiful city.
Hi! My name is Vi Nguyen (English name is Vee). I am the girl come from Nha Trang – a nice beach city in South Central Viet Nam. I love massage, meditation, fresh food and meet optimistic people with postive thinking.
I had finished business school in Ho Chi Minh city and a change that has taken me working many field for my clients while consultant maketing over 15 years. Marketing is obviously a passion of mine but my greatest passion is in real estate. I take pride in making my properties cozy and enjoyable for all my guests. I think why I not sharing my experience to help another host get hassle free hosting and help them earn more money to enjoy the beautiful life.
I approach 98% positive reviews with over 100+, I couldn't be more proud of the positive response from guests like yourself. Let me know how I can help you experience right.
Give me a shout if you have any questions and enjoy your happy traveling!