Once Miami's 1st concrete firehouse. Today, a fully renovated, one of a kind peaceful space that is both very spacious and cozy. The unit has modern finishes, wood floors, eclectic furnishings, and views of tree filled historic park. Unique features: private NYC style entrance, 12 windows on all sides, a side porch, layout, location, location! Just downstairs are stores, grocery, restaurants, etc. with 2-5 live music spots,
A Havana style door right on the world famous street - Calle Ocho - filled with historic parks, shops, restaurants, museums, and more is your private entrance. You take one flight of stairs up and enter one of Miami's most unique hidden gems.
As soon as you walk in, you experience the peaceful energy of this private oasis - an expansive and pristine clean space with beautiful light, eclectic furnishings, and windows on all sides overlooking Little Havana, lush green trees, and Miami blue skies.
The building was originally Miami's first concrete firehouse and is now a fully renovated spacious loft apartment located above shops. For it's historical start and because it overlooks a memorial torch that burns 24/7, we have nicknamed the home "Casa Fuego" (Fire House), a place to put out life's fires with serene energy.
To top it off, this location is smack in the middle of all of Miami’s hottest neighborhoods and their attractions!
This is a three bedroom mixed space unit located above a hair salon, Cuban gallery, and grocery/restaurant.
The unit features the following:
- Large Bedroom is tastefully decorated with a lush tempurpedic queen size bed and automatic queen size air bed. Iron and ironing board included.
- 2nd Bedroom is available by special request and room fee with twin size bed and additional per night.
- 3rd Bedroom is not available and closed off while host is traveling (Aug. - Oct 2017)
- En Suite Bathroom is shared, beautifully remodeled and adorned with zen like details to help you unwind. Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, cream, and blower all available.
- Massive living with mood lighting, two sofas, flat screen TV, speakers, and dining area seating for eight
- Kitchen is new and modern with marble countertops. Fully equipped with plates, glasses, and cookware.
- Outside patio has modern furnishings with ample seating and views of Calle Ocho.
- See more in the neighborhood Guidebook section.
- Wifi Internet and Bluetooth music speaker
- Flat Screen HD TV with Apple TV and Netflix available
- Parking is readily available for free across the street and by meter right in front of the unit.
- Next door to a grocery and restaurant with the best Cuban food in Miami!
- Walking distance to restaurants, cigar shops, art galleries, classic theater, and landmark fruit market
- Located in between and at the center of all main Miami attractions and hottest neighborhoods
- Bike rentals available a few blocks away
Price is per bedroom. This unit is available by invitation or special approval and following building regulations.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Access to full apartment! Just no access to 3rd bedroom locked off.
Atención a los huéspedes
Enjoy your privacy and also count on assistance anytime you need it. Host is a friendly artist, filmmaker, and speaker with 200 positive reviews on Airbnb. She also travels extensively staying in Airbnbs. The entire family loves to connect with the world.
Otros aspectos destacables
Unit is on the 2nd floor and only accessible by stairs.
No shoes are preferred in unit to maintain a beautiful space.
Host travels often, when in town a friendly toy Yorkie pup lives there too.
Host and guests communicate with each other ahead of time on any new visitors or guests and always make sure everyone feels at home!
Here is a friendly reminder on important house rules. We thank you for your general consideration, courtesy, and cleanliness:
1. Clean dishes and maintain cleanliness in common areas.
2. No smoking in unit. (Smoking is available on outdoor patio)
3. No unplanned over-guests
4. No loud noise past reasonable hours and cannot disturb neighbors
5. No access to other bedrooms
6. Respect, privacy, and courtesy to host and neighbors
7. Check-in starts approx. at 3 PM. Checkout is 11AM. (Special requests must be coordinated with 48 hours notice).
8. Any damage or broken items must be communicated to host asap
9. If renting private room, dog cannot be let out of unit ever without host approval.
10. If at any moment host does not feel comfortable, guest agrees to vacate unit and have Airbnb help transfer you to another unit.
11. Once book, guest must read and print house manual and rules available with booking confirmation. (We also highly recommend checking out the Guidebook with all attractions in the area!)
This is unit is only available by invitation or special approval and following building regulations.
Este anfitrión tiene 284 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Janelle is Film/TV Director, Producer, Choreographer, and Former Professional Dancer. She is also Co-Founder of a successful non-profit Roots of Hope devoted to youth empowerment. You can checkout her first feature documentary releasing this year "13 Million Voices."
Maria - Janelle's mother - a real estate and investment professional with over 25 years of experience helping families from across the globe relocate, invest, and make Miami their home.
We enjoying meeting people from all over the world and helping them experience a wonderful time in Miami.
Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that leave us breathless!