WELCOME TO MY HOME!
My cozy two bedroom apartment is located in El Poblado and is the best place to stay if you are planning to visit tourist attractions in Medellin. It is in a quiet and safe area to stay. It´s very close to LlerasPark, only 5min
My apartment is on the 9th floor and has spectacular views of the mountains. My apartment has a balcony, kitchen, and 2 full baths; You will be staying which comfortably accommodates two guests.
- Clean and cozy
- 24 hour doorman
- Doble bed. with Shared bathroom
(towels and soap provided)
- Hot water included (hot water is a commodity in Colombia)
- Steam Room in the second bathroom
(Yes, there really is a steam room….VERY
- Steam Room and sauna available on the 1st floor of the building at no charge
- Flat Screen smart TV in bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living Room
- Relaxing balcony with sweeping views of Medellin and the mountains (hammock included.......YES THERE IS EVEN A HAMMOCK...LOL)
- Squash court
- Washer and Dryer available at a flat rate.
- Maid service once a week
- Wi Fi
- Unlimited Local calls
- Check in Flexible
Servicios y zonas comunes
MY SERVICE TO YOU
- Spanish lessons free.
- Tourist guide of Medillin to help you navigate throughout the city.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am happy to host you and give you suggestions on things to do while here in Medellin.
THIS PLACE IS MY HOME, NOT A HOTEL but it is very comfortable and cozy; perfect for short and long stay travelers.
I LOVE TO HOST PEOPLE and I want to ensure that you have a memorable experience while in my home and in Medellin.
Otros aspectos destacables
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
If there is anything that I can do to assist in making your stay as comfortable as possible, please contact me with no hesitation. Welcome to my home and I look forward to meeting you!
My home is your home. My only house rule is to respect the apartment. No guest in my home. No drug.
Este anfitrión tiene 324 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My friends would say I am loving, friendly, and welcoming. I love meeting new people of different cultures, assiting others, and traveling. My english is minimal. When you speak slowly I understand.
5 things I can't live without are:
My Son (he is my world)
Meeting new people
Learning new Cultures
My most favorite countries to travel are France and Spain
I look forward to hosting you!!!