Información sobre este anuncio
-New designer apartment
-2 min walk from subway station
-Free Pocket WiFi
-Independent unit with kitchenette, bathroom, toilet
-INSTANT BOOK available (my calendar is always updated)
-Last-minute booking accepted
-Great location (2-min walk from Nakazakicho station)
-Spacious apartment (25.65㎡)
-Bathroom and toilet are separate
-Kitchenette is available for use
-2 semi-double beds, good for 4 people
-Fully equipped with amenities (towels, footwear, shampoo, conditioner, body rinse, hair dryer, and fabric cleaner) and electrical appliances such as refrigerator, air-conditioner, microwave, and washing machine
Servicios y zonas comunes
-Guests may access the entire house, but please pay special attention to everything and treat it like your own house.
-I do not allow strangers to be in the house, so rest assured that the house will be made fully available to you and your friends/family during the period of stay.
-Please watch the noise levels and ensure that the neighbors are not inconvenienced at any time.
Atención a los huéspedes
I do not provide pick-up facility, but will send detailed instructions to booked guests on how to find my house easily. I will also share a set of instructions to help you enter the house without the inconvenience of waiting for me to hand you the key.
Check-in time: 3 pm
Checkout time: 11 am
*It is not possible for me to allow early check-in or late checkout, so I request you to use the luggage storage facility at Namba station. Please be aware that a late fee will be applicable if checkout is delayed.
Otros aspectos destacables
You are requested to speak softly after 10pm and to not inconvenience the neighbors at any time.
Airbnb is not a hotel -- I might not be able to answer to all of your demands. I cannot pick up phone calls after 10pm.
In an endeavor to ensure that neither guests nor neighbors are inconvenienced at any point in time, I have listed a few rules that you are requested to familiarize yourself with prior to travel.
• Self check-in and checkout
• Check-in: from 3:00 pm
• Check-out: until 11:00 am
• Entire room is at your disposal during the stay.
• Being loud is considered rude in Japan – do not speak loudly in the apartment, corridor, stairway, or any other common area inside the building.
• House parties and large gatherings are not allowed.
• Conserve energy (air-conditioner, lights, etc.) when not in use.
• Do not put toilet paper in the bin – flush it.
• Use slippers in the room – keep usual footwear at the entrance.
• Treat the apartment like your own – keep it clean.
• Handle all items with care – do not take anything outside the apartment.
• Do not inconvenience or bother the neighbors – contact me for all questions and issues that may arise.
• Smoking is not allowed – please step out if you would like to smoke.
• Please put all the garbage in trash bags and leave them on the balcony when you check out.
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 426 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Thank you for visiting my page.
I am Takahiro, who loves travelling all over the world.
I am now back to my hometown and will start to travel again.
While I am away from Osaka, you can stay in my room.
Hope you will enjoy staying in Osaka.