Información sobre este anuncio
The apartment is furnished with colorful high-end furnitures from India. I will move to this apartment in a few weeks, but because I'm still bound to my prior apt I'm glad to offer this one to nice and respectful guests until I'll move here myself..
You have the entire flat for yourself. So please feel like you're home but with a view to my house rules :)
Of course I'll be available for you all the time if you have any questions or special requests.
In my view the neighborhood which is called "Bergmannkiez" is the most beautiful hood in entire Berlin. That's why I decided to live in this area. And the apartment is right in the heart of it.
The Bergmannkiez is characterized by plenty of charming restaurants, bars and cafés of diverse cultures and price ranges (however most are pretty moderate and you can already have a good meal for just 3 to 6 EUR). Besides you can discover lots of beautiful little stores - each of them specialized in a specific universe of things, most of them very colorful and alternative providing plenty of one-of-a-kinds for you to explore.
Since the apartment is right in the heart of Berlin you will easily arrive every urban hotspot.
- If you're heading to Charlottenburg/City West or to Neukölln you can take the line U7 from the subway station "Gneisenaustraße" (400 m from the apartment).
- If you're heading to the Mitte district/Friedrichstraße you can take the line U6 from the subway station "Mehringdamm" (700 m from the apartment).
- If you're heading to Alexanderplatz you can take a bus at the "Zossener Straße" (250 m from the apt.) which brings you directly to Alexanderplatz.
- If you're heading to Friedrichshain/Warschauer Straße or Zoologischer Garten/Ku'damm you can take the line U12 from "Hallesches Tor" (1.3 km from the apt.) or you can go from "Gneisenaustraße" (400 m from the apt.) with the line U7 (directed to "Spandau") and change after two stops.
Because of several not so good experiences with guests from foreign countries/cultures I only accept requests from respectful people who have already some good reviews.
Moreover no third party bookings!
The prices mentioned in the calendar are only valid for bookings of at least three nights. For shorter stays please ask for the price. Thanks for your understanding.
- In case you smoke please do it only on the balcony.
- Please leave the apartment in a condition which allows me to clean it in a time frame of two hours. So it of course don't needs to be in perfect condition when you leave it, I just expect it to be in a normal one.
- No parties in the apt.