NO CLEANING FEE FOR 2 NIGHT STAY IN SEPTEMBER
Play or just kick back & relax.
The home has magnificent mountain views in the heart of the High Country, just 2.5 hours away from Melbourne and is located 2 kms from the Mt Buller toll gates. A perfect location all year round.
Located 2 kms from the Mount Buller toll gates and 20 mins to the ski runs, it is ideal budget off mountain accommodation sleeps 10 people.
Attached to the house there is a large double carport with a storage and drying room for ski equipment.
Bedroom 1: King Bed - (sleeps 2 people)
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed - (sleeps 2 people)
Bedroom 3: 2 Single bunk beds & 2 Double bunk bed (sleeps 6 people)
Please note we do not split weekends being Friday and Saturday.
To keep our prices down and to provide value and flexibility to small groups, included in the rate at no extra charge we provide 100% wool quilt with cover, pillows, spare blankets, hand towels and bath mats.
We offer a full optional linen & bed making service for a flat rate of $25 per bed (min 4 beds or $100). Unless taking up the linen service you will need to BYO top & bottom sheets, towel and pillow case.
Servicios y zonas comunes
You will have the entire property, set on nearly half acre, with beautiful gardens and very private.
Atención a los huéspedes
We provide our guests 100% privacy but are a phone call away.
Otros aspectos destacables
Due to our wonderful reputation with local businesses, all our guests receives the following specials booking any of our accommodations: * 10% discount on ski hire * First round of drink free at the local pub & local restaurant * 5% discount on treatment at a fabulous Beauty Day Spa & free gift.
Hair Dryer, 1/2 acre landscaped grounds to play on , Outdoor deck with view, Porta Cot, Tea/Coffee, Linen (Optional)
Terms & Conditions
1. Upon making a booking via Airbnb and payment of security deposit and rental, Suzanne Theodor agrees to provide exclusive possession of Play Shack® 1 to the booking requestor and the other persons referred to under ‘Number of Guests' from the Arrival Date until the Departure Date , and on the ‘Conditions of your Stay' specified below and in the accompanying ‘Welcome Pack'. Exclusive possession is for the property and grounds marked.
2. Change of date will incur a $75.00 administration fee and will be taken from the Security Deposit. Change of date is to be of the same or higher value of the original booking made at least 60 days prior to your original stay otherwise normal cancellation fees apply. Change of date must be within 60 days of your original stay date.
3. At the end of your stay, guests are required to return furniture in its original position, close all windows lock all external doors and turn heating off. Specifically, dishes must be cleaned and put away, rubbish removed from rooms, rubbish removed from grounds of the property and BBQ cleaned if used. You are not expected to clean bathrooms, toilets or floors. All Cigarette butts are to be placed in bins and not to be left on the grounds. If you do not provide your own bedding or pillow cases, you will be charged for any cleaning of products not rented and used as linen. Any additional cleaning resulting from the above requirements not being met will be deducted from the security deposit.
4. There are various children's toys, games and equipment supplied at no charge. These are to be returned clean, in their original position and to be used under adult supervision. No responsibility lies with the letting agent for the use of these items. Any items removed from the property will be charged to your security deposit.
5. The security deposit will be refunded according to Airbnb policy after your departure, provided the property is left in the same condition as at the commencement of the stay.
6. The person making this booking does so as licensee and as principal and agent of all other holiday guests, and that person and each such holiday guest accepts responsibility jointly and severally for any loss or damage to the property or contents at Play Shack® 1 caused during their stay. Any breakages, losses or damage must be reported to us.
7. No dogs, cats or other pets or animals are allowed. If pets are brought to the property there will be no refund of the security deposit.
8. No external fires are to be lit or solid fuel BBQ's used. If fires are lit, appropriate cleaning and repair charge will be deducted from the security deposit.
9. No smoking is permitted inside the building. Smoking is permitted outside provided all cigarette butts are placed in an appropriate rubbish bin.
10. No driving on lawn areas. There is ample parking space available. If any motor vehicle or motor cycle is driven on any lawn areas, an appropriate repair charge will be deducted from the security deposit.
11. The number of occupants staying at the property is not to exceed 10. You may not hold any function/party to which you invite other guests without our consent. Neighborhood amenity must be considered.Socializing must not unreasonably interfere with neighbors and at the very least must cease no later than 10:00pm
12. Portable Cooking Appliances. Guests are not permitted to use their own wood, charcoal, gas or electric portable cooking devices apart from those supplied. No table cooking is permitted.
13. Unless other arrangements are made, guests may enter the property at or after 3.00 pm on the day of arrival. Guests must vacate by 10.00 am on the day of departure. If cleaners are held waiting by guests departing after 10:00am, the cleaner's fee for time waiting will be deducted from the security deposit.
14. On arrival at the accommodation you will be greeted with a welcome letter outlining any issues or damage at the property as reported by the cleaners. You agree to read the report & inspect the property condition as out lined. If any damage is found which is not recorded on the welcome letter, you must call the number immediately to avoid being incorrectly blamed for any damage
15. After your booking via Airbnb we will ask you to complete a basic registration form which only takes a few minutes to complete. We ask you to fill it out to help us understand who you are, the groups configuration, to assist us to help you plan for a wonderful holiday and if you would like to take up the full linen & bed making service.
16. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is made by booking this property through Airbnb.
Este anfitrión tiene 15 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi, I've been coming up to the Victorian High Country with my husband for 25 years, skiing, fishing, walking, relaxing and experiencing everything the Victorian High Country has to offer. Now with 2 kids, we visit on a more regular basis and enjoy the multitude of family friendly activities on offer. We can offer five Play Shacks, all different, all self contained, all renovated and family friendly, two are even on the banks of the Delatite River. When I'm not in the Victorian High Country at one of our homes, I'm an interior designer, visiting Bali (our favorite overseas destinations) and taking the kids to Ballet !!