Información sobre este anuncio
The available room has a comfortable queen size bed, wardrobe with full size mirror, bedside tables, dressing table with ample drawers and cupboards.
Toilet and shower near bedroom has exclusive use of shower facility.
The home is 6 years old.
Shared use of 12m swimming pool and 75 inch television with Netfilx.
There is wireless communications for Internet access at no additional charge.
There is room in he refrigerator and freezer for your food and drinks.
Situated close to train station and bus station and local busses go to both Griffith University, QUT and University of Queensland (10 min).
Beautiful house 10 minutes from Brisbane city.
Large Woolworths shopping center 10 min walk or 2 minutes drive from home.
Great mobile coverage from all carriers 3G and 4G.
Large covered patio next to pool with BBQ for entertaining.
Come and see and I'm sure that you will be delighted.
Servicios y zonas comunes
All common areas are available for guest use including 2 bathrooms and kitchen which is kept tidy at all times.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are pleased to assist guests with travel and directions, and advice re tourist facilities which I know well after being in Brisbane for 30 years.
Plenty of public transport nearby bus and rail as well as taxi services and Uber drivers.
Street parking is available if you have a car.
20 min car ride to both domestic and international airports. approx. $40 in an Uber car or $70 in a taxi.
Otros aspectos destacables
Keyless access is via a key pad on the front door.
There are 2 gyms nearby and a dance school if that takes your interest.
Airbnb Rules of the House
Good-day folks and welcome to 9 Military Close, Annerley, Queensland.
I have been working with Airbnb for about 12 months now and have decided that some house rules make living in a shared environment happier and more relaxed.
Below are some rules/lifestyle guidelines that I have itemized for your convenience in regard to home management. This is a family home not a hotel. The guidelines are not onerous but necessary and need to be followed on a daily basis.
The Kitchen is a Shared Resource
Respecting the fact that all of us use a single kitchen and it is important that we observe the following:
• The Kitchen must be left tidy after use which includes:
o putting away all plates and cooking facilities immediately after use, this includes any electrical devices used for cooking;
o benches and the sink need to be left wiped and any rubbish placed in the bins provided. Left hand bin is for recycle….bottles, plastic, paper materials. Right hand bin is for food scraps and other rubbish. These need to be emptied when full by both host and guests.
o electrical devices, pots and pans used for cooking must be cleaned immediately after use and restored in the cupboards provided.
o A small but adequate sole use space will be made available both in the refrigerator and the pantry long with some shared space for food and should be kept clean and tidy at all times.
• The Airbnb bathrooms are a shared resource. Maintenance is a shared responsibility. You will be provided with a towel per person and bath mat which are your responsibility to look after wash dry and store after use.
o Shared toilet facilities need to be brushed (brush provided) after use and the floor cleaned weekly at a minimum or as required.
o Bathroom mirrors are to be cleaned after use it avoid toothpaste build up from cleaning teeth. Same as above for bathroom sink and benches.
o Bathroom glass should be wiped down on a weekly basis.
• The bedrooms is your resource to use and must be left clean on exit and regularly vacuumed and dusted by you during your stay minimum weekly.
o On exit the sheets are to be stripped from the bed and left, along with towels used, in the laundry for cleaning for the next guest. (Airbnb rule)
• Living area is to be left as you found it on a daily basis. Your luggage clothes etc are to be left in your bedroom not in the common area. Cleaning of all common areas is a shared responsibility. The bedroom is to be left vacuumed and in the state it was in when you entered the home. (Airbnb rule)
• Language in common area.
o It is generally considered internationally appropriate to speak the host language in front of both the host and guests in a home.
o In this case that language is English.
o Any language is welcome when you are in private of course.
• Consumables other than toilet paper including but not limited to toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner and cooking oils and sauces is your responsibility to provide and you should respect the rights of guests to leave their bathroom and kitchen items out without others using those consumables.
• Wireless Internet Access is available for “reasonable use” and can be set up for up-to 2 devices per person. Reasonable use is not the constant streaming of movies as it utilizes an unfair amount of bandwidth. Security used is MAC or machine addressing not password addressing and the Wi-Fi MAC address needs to be provided for each device to be connected. This is generally found in Settings then about in your device and is a 10 digit number.
On closing there is a travel site for public transport in Brisbane called Translink. This is and has a Journey Planner, Transport Timetables and instructions for using the “Go Card” for public transport which will be most helpful and can be purchased from the local News Agency in Ipswich Rd.
I thank you for your observation of these living styles for the benefit of all concerned.
Regards, Ross McLeish (Host),
Phone if needed is
Puedes cancelar hasta 24 horas antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso completo, incluidas las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 8 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Semi retired from sales career with major telecommunications company, friendly and outgoing.
Currently driving with Uber part time. And 3 days a week group travel advisor.
Likes friendly home and helping guests to enjoy this great city of Brisbane.