Heart of Paris with family !
Discovert all city by foot or subway from my appartment.
See you soon.
NEWS : Now there is an elevator in our bulding !!!
In the heart of Paris, between the Grands Boulevards and the Montorgueil district, our apartment of (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Feet2) is ideal for a family or friends.
Like us, you will be charmed by its view on the roofs, which offers a poetic panorama of the capital. A bright, quiet and functional apartment that combines the typical Parisian charm and space!
The apartment includes:
* A large lounge and a sofa XXL, french armchairs Old-Vintage, and libraries offering a wide choice. (Comic books, art books, novels ...)
* A design kitchen open to the living room. You will find all the necessary equipment there, if you like to cook.
* 3 bedrooms:
- 1 bedroom and king-size bed (2 adults)
- 1 bedroom with one bed in mezzazine (1 adult)
+ one bed for baby (max 3 years old )
- 1 bedroom for little child (max 5 years old)
In the lounge, the sofa also provides a large extra bed (1 adult)
We also provide all the equipment and games for children (cot, playpen, wooden high chair, changing table...)
* Bathroom with bath
- Fridge and freezer, oven, dishwasher ...
- Washing machine and dryer
- Linen and towels provided
You will be in the center of Paris, in a historic district between Montorgueil and the Grands Boulevards. Near cinemas (Grand Rex), typical Parisian restaurants, trendy boutiques, merchants (cheese, bakeries famous ...)
A few minutes from the Palais Royal, ideal for jogging or playing with children. For cultural activities, you will be within 10 minutes of the Comedie Francaise and the Louvre.
Access to metro
1 minute subway path (line 3)
2 minutes from metro Bonne Nouvelle (lines 8 and 9)
Less than 10 minutes from Châtelet-Les Halles (line 4, RER B, C and D)
Our house will be yours! Welcome home!
Otros aspectos destacables
The apartment is on the 5th floor WITH elevator ;-)
And If the household is included in the service, respect and cleanliness are expected of travelers.
Strictly forbidden to organize party in the apartment
Je m'appelle Julia. J'habite Paris avec mon mari et mes deux enfants. Nous adorons notre ville et nous aimons faire partager nos bons plans et petites adresses typiquement parisiennes à nos hôtes !!