A spacious Family house situated just outside the town of Agios Nikolaos in Crete! It has an amazing panoramic view of the town with the closest beach 5 minutes away!
It is a spacious two storey family house ideal for families sharing . It has an open plan Fully equipped kitchen , An amazing sunny living room leading to the balcony where the view is just breathtaking with the most comfortable sofa to sit and enjoy reading a book or a glass of wine .
The dining area has a stunning handmade table large enough to fit 8 people .
As it was our family house it is fully equipped in all rooms. The kitchen has cutlery , plates , glasses , pots and pans , toaster , kettle, microwave , dishwasher.
The bathroom has also got a washing machine to use !
There are 4 double bedrooms. In the 3 of them there are double beds and there is also the children's bedroom with a cot and a single bed.
There are two bathrooms one small in the top floor and on the ground floor a spacious family bathroom.
The play area is on the top floor where there is a trampoline , small slide, toys and books.
There is a big fenced yard for the guests to enjoy half of it is shaded , with a barbecue area , sink , huge table and chairs. There is also a lounge with sofas and table for relaxing any time of the day.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guests will have the whole house to enjoy .They will also be able to enjoy the front yard but the yard on the ground floor will not be accessible.
1. Quiet zone is 15:00 - 17:00 and after 23:00 - 7:00.
2. If you wish to have a gathering or barbecue until later than 23:00 please let us know to inform the neighbors noting the finishing time as well.
3. It is essential to respect the property and the people living to the next door houses as it is a family neighborhood.
4. Abusive or inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated.
5. In case there are more people than the original booking there will be extra charge.
6. Let us know if you would like to have your pet with you so we can see what we can do .
7. Smoking is allowed ONLY in the balcony and the yard !
8. Kids are welcome to use the play area and play with the toys there.
9. We LOVE our house and we would like to you to show respect to our memories!
10. The items in the house are recorded we wouldn't like to see something missing.
11. Guests are welcome to read books from our library during their stay.
"One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure"
This quote pretty much describes our family mentality !
We are Evi & John and we have two beautiful kiddos Konstantino and Fotini!
We love travelling and adventures so now we are off to our new adventure in the UK ! We thought to offer our family house for other families' adventures!