This hip, remodeled guest garage space is a 100% Highland Park experience.
Your quirky & fresh guest studio has:
-EASY TO FIND STREET PARKING
-SHORT WALK TO TRANSPORTATION & ALL NEIGHBORHOOD HOTSPOTS
You'll fall in love with your stay in LA’s hippest neighborhood.
This awesome, remodeled guest garage will make for a truly unique Highland Park experience - if you wish to explore, walk everywhere or take the train straight to the beach :)
This space will give you a truly 100% Highland Park experience.
Perfect for college students, travelers, and those looking for a great, affordable, and convenient stay in Los Angeles.
This quirky, fresh, & private space has:
-New fold out futon
-Clothing rack (if you need to hang clothes)
-Bar table/desk with stools
-Personal mini fridge with snacks & drinks provided upon arrival
-Fresh linens, bedding, towels
-Your own dishes & utensils all included!
-High speed internet
-TV with Netflix and SLING TV
-Extra towels/bedding available (if needed)
-Laundry hamper (if needed)
-Easy to find street parking
-EXTREMELY short walk to trains/busses/restaurants/anything else you can think of! You can even take the train straight to the beach.
Location, location, location!
The location is absolutely ideal - just a short 2 minute walk away from Figueroa St., where you can find everything - and we mean EVERYTHING. Restaurants, charming boutique shops, vintage book stores, everything.
The neighborhood is quickly expanding and has just recently opened an array of great coffee spots, shops, restaurants, bakeries, and bars. Not to mention, across the street is an awesome (and super affordable) movie theater as well an amazing new high end bowling alley!
Check our our page on INSTAGRAM: @highlandparkgarage
to see some more pictures of the space & the neighborhood.
In addition to your own private space, you will also have access to some crucial amenities in the main house (you can see those in the pictures for this listing above.) You will be able to access the kitchen (fridge, appliances for cooking etc.) as well as the bathroom. The main house also has a washer/dryer for all your laundry needs.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guest garage, kitchen, and bathroom.
Atención a los huéspedes
We keep it friendly and cordial.
If you have any questions at all, ask away! If you want your privacy, we're totally cool with that too...and if you just want to share a glass of wine, we're absolutely open to it :)
Otros aspectos destacables
IMPORTANT TID BITS:
1. Please note that we do have a cat living in the main house, so just keep that in mind when booking (in casey you have allergies or anything) - she is super friendly and loving, so she'll definitely come up to you and ask to be pet :)
2. Please note that the garage space is OUTSIDE of the main house and you will need to take a few steps (literally) in order to get to the main house and use the kitchen/bathroom.
3. The fold out futon in the garage is not the best option for anyone close to 6 feet tall. It is the size of a double bed, so keep that in mind when booking please!
1. SUPER important - PLEASE please read the description of the room before booking!
-your room is a remodeled garage located OUTSIDE of the main house.
-there is a FUTON the size of a double bed with a mattress pad provided upon request, and the futon is NOT a good fit for someone over 5'11.
-there is NOT an actual bed.
-there is a heater and a fan but NO AC in the room.
2. Please no guests unless you have mentioned them in your reservation as accompanying you! We do live here, after all, and would like to maintain a sense of privacy and safety. If you'd like to have a friend over,just let us know - usually it’s not a problem at all.
3. Please don’t be loud after 10/11pm, or really at all if you don’t have to be. We have neighbors and want to respect their space as much as we can.
4. Be respectful of our home, if you are messy, please clean up after yourself. We provide our guest with their own dish ware as well, so please be sure to wash those so as to avoid ants.
5. If you have pets, please let us know, and we can figure out if it’ll be ok for you to bring them with you!
Este anfitrión tiene 7 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We're just a couple living in Highland Park. We are both musicians, and love movies, good food, anything creative, and traveling. We host in a pretty casual and relaxed manner and enjoy meeting new people!