Información sobre este anuncio
★EAZY to go to Namba and Shinsaibashi!!
★ONLY for 1 group. Not share style.
Enjoy as a homestay!! My dad and lovely dog living together, so you can stay with confidence if you have the first time travel to Japan!!
Guest rooms: 2nd and 3rd floor(3rd floor is used when over 6 guests will stay)
Facilities include indoor space for drying clothes, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, and cups (These are all exclusively for guest use so please use them freely)
1st floor has a kitchen, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee pot, cupboards, toaster over, air cleaner, and large LCD TV.
Servicios y zonas comunes
The second and third floors have guest rooms (3rd floor is used when over 6 guests will stay), as well as a space for drying clothes, a toilet, and bathroom,living room and dining room.
Atención a los huéspedes
My father is living together there, so if there's anything you don't understand, please feel free to ask. I'll tell you the contact info for when nobody is at home, so please mail or call whenever you have any issues.
*Dotonbori/Nanba/Shinsaibashi is just 10 minutes away. There is a drugstore and large electronics maker nearby so you can shop to your heart's content! In addition, there are many izakayas (Japanese style restaurant/bar) and ramen noodle shops within walking distance! You can enjoy South Osaka fully!
Otros aspectos destacables
If you have time, please play with our sweet dog Chris! I'm sure Chris will help you to recover from the weariness during your travels. And my father is a little shy, but actually he really loves talking to people, so please feel free to talk to him freely!
In order to have a pleasant stay, please read and follow to house rules listed below.
* Please dispose of waste in the designated shared garbage disposal area.
* If you have any leftover juice or other drinks, please make sure to dispose of it in the sink on the first floor.
* You're free to use the refrigerator and glass shelf designated for guests, but please ask for permission before using other things.
* There is no curfew to return home by, but please make sure to take the key with you when you go out.
* Some areas of the house are lit automatically, such as the stairs, hallway, bathroom, and entranceway. Please make sure not to touch the switch.
* Feel free to play with Chris! Chris loves company and is waiting for you!
* Please return the key directly to my father when you check out. If he isn't home at the time, please leave the key in the keybox.
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 19 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hello. I'm Chris
★I will reply as soon as possible(in 24hours)★
★I will reply 100%★
I can speak English and Japanese.
I think you feel "Japan" in my house.
Please contact me at any time.
I hope you will enjoy your trip in Japan.