LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
Charming and comfortable 2-bedroom second floor apartment in a beautifully renovated building at Condado’s most traditional and exclusive neighborhood for a fraction of what you would spend in the bordering 5 star resorts.
Renovation concluded May 2015. Kitchen is fully equipped with full size refrigerator and freezer, stove/oven, microwave, pots, pans, etc. There is a 32” LED TV in the master bedroom and in the living area, both equipped with cable and WIFI. The master bedroom has a queen size bed and the second bedroom two full beds. Both bedrooms are equipped with a/c. This is a very breezy second floor apartment, there is always cross ventilation from the lagoon just a few yards away. A coin laundry room is available in the building for your convenience. Crisp linens and towels will be provided for your comfort, as well as essential toiletries. Housekeeping service available upon request.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Beautifully landscaped courtyard and patios for your enjoyment and relaxation. A coin laundry is available for your convenience.
Otros aspectos destacables
This apartment is accessed by 2 flights of stairs.
Please note that a 7% government tax is required for all short term rentals. You have the option to pay it cash upon arrival, or I can add it up to the reservation, in which case Airbnb will add their service charge. Please advise on your preference.
1. We want you to have a great time and enjoy your vacation, but with the understanding that this is a family house in a family neighborhood. Please be considerate with your neighbors, some of them live here and others are in vacation too. Loud parties or noises will not be permitted. Quiet time from 10 pm to 9 am. No non -paying guest allowed overnight. Any visitor to the apartment must be properly escorted in and out of the premises by the tenants. All gates to the building must be locked at all times.
2. Liability: Owner shall not be liable for injury or damage to Tenant or any person who uses or is in the premises, or be liable for damage to their property. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
3. NO SMOKING ALLOWED.
4. There is an outside shower in the courtyard so you sand off before returning to the apartment. Water pipes in the bathrooms will clog with sand, so for your own comfort, please rinse off sand as you return from the beach.
5.Garbage is to be discarded in large bins in the courtyard or in front of building. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE GARBAGE IN THE APARTMENTS OR PATIOS.
6. Owners or management are NOT responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles parked in front of the building. If you need a parking space, please inform me as you reserve the apartment.
Our house number is 1083. DO NOT PARK ON THE NEIGHBOR'S SIDEWALK. THAT WILL OBSTRUCT ACCESS TO THEIR PARKING GARAGE, AND WILL RESULT IN A $75.00 FINE BY THE POLICE DEPARTMENT.
8. A coin laundry room is provided, $3.00 per load. You will need quarters. Please advise if you need change.
9. NO illegal activity allowed on premises
10.Damage: The tenant shall be responsible for any loss or damage to the property and its fixtures during the term of this lease.
11.Inclusive Fees: Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup and the beginning of the rental.
A set of clean towels, beach towels & bed linens are supplied weekly. For a clean set of any before a week is due, we can provide for a $5 charge per set. Cleaning fee covers the cleaning of the unit when you leave. If you wish to have the place cleaned during your stay, a fee will be charged depending on the type of service.
All extra services have to be paid in cash upon request.
No dirty dishes or trash should be left (cleaning fee does not include such chores). Housekeeper will charge additional $20.00 to clean dirty dishes, pots and pans.
12. Please do not hang towels, bathing suits or any clothing from balconies. If you need to air dry towels or any garment , there are hooks in the laundry room where you can hang your items to dry. In apartments #2, #3, #7 and #9, there is a clothesline for that purpose.
13. Owner or owner's agent may enter the premises in order to protect, inspect, show or make repairs on the premises.
14. Check-out time is 11AM unless pre arranged. Please keep in mind that we need to prepare the apartment for our next guest's check-in.
15. A 7% local tax fee must be charged to all short term reservation, and it is not included in the quote you receive from Airbnb. I must collect it separately, and can be billed through the form of payment you provided to Airbnb, if you request it. Otherwise, you must pay it in cash upon arrival.
16. Help us conserve energy and keep our prices low, when you leave the apartment, please turn off all lights and A/C.
Thanks for your kind cooperation. Enjoy your stay!
My husband Felix and I are retired airline employees. We have traveled extensively and have always preferred the Airbnb home style lodging. We have 12 rental units located in Rincon and San Juan which we rent short and long term. Your comfort and safety are our priority, and my goal is that you not only enjoy a great vacation, but that you take home unforgettable memories. Please contact me if you need any assistance or requests.