SPOORWEGHUISIE: Compact and charming three-bedroom furnished home in Irene Security Estate available for medium and long term rentals. Perfect for a diplomat couple and can easily accommodate one or two children.
Compact three-bedroom furnished home in Irene Security Estate available for medium and long term rentals. Perfect for a couple and can easily accommodate one or two children. This charming house was one of the first to be built in Irene for railroad workers of a bygone era in a sweet and unpretentious style.
Some of the things we love about this house include:
- Compact design with three bedrooms (or two bedrooms and a study - depending on your need), lounge, kitchen and bathroom with shower and bath.
- Beautiful old-fashioned red brick walls and corrugated iron roof
- Solid wood floor
- Charming working fireplace which quickly heats up the entire house
- Tasteful minimalist furnishings of excellent quality
- Established raised bed urban vegetable patch. The vegetable patch as well as general yard will be maintained by our trusty green-thumbed gardener for you. Pick you own organic greens and herbs! Great for foodies!
- Large high-quality gass stove and electric oven.
- Spacious yard with large jungle gym in the back yard is ideal for children.
- Serviced four times per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday) by our trusty domestic worker. Service includes washing, drying and ironing of all laundry. This service is included in the fee.
- Uncapped wi-fi included in the fee (speed - up to 4Mbps)
- Prepaid electricity included in the fee up to the value of R1000 (use over this amount is payable monthly)
- All water and rates costs included in the monthly fee
- All reasonable maintenance is our responsibility and is included in the fee.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Covered parking area, free standing home, entire yard surrounding the house - excluding small enclosed patio area in front of garden cottage.
Otros aspectos destacables
We have two furnished units being rented out on this property (free-standing home and garden cottage) as well as a store room. If you rent the furnished home, please note that the garden cottage may be rented out to another long term guest at the same time. However, the person renting the cottage has their own parking and entrance and walkway and cannot access the general yard. Spaces were designed to offer privacy to both the home and the cottage. The store room is accessed rarely - only a few times a year and is separate from the house.
Our neighbor is a clinical psychologist who runs a practice from her home, so noise in the front yard should be kept to a reasonable level.
We currently also live in Irene - in another house just around the corner (about 1 km away). We are therefore available for support at all times.
We live in Irene Village with our two children, the same neighbourhood that our AirBB properties are located in. We love it here and we love to welcome new guests to our village. We are just around the corner if you need help with anything.