Información sobre este anuncio
We love the fact that we are only a short walk to the downtown historic shopping district. Our porch seating is very relaxing and quiet and the porch swing is delightful.
The room is spacious with a private bathroom, coffee machine, large screen TV, movies available for watching, popcorn and sodas and amenities galore.
Otros aspectos destacables
13% Tax is applicable and payable to host upon check-in.
* The White Oak Manor is Smoke-Free. We have designated outside smoking areas for guests. A $200 fee will be charged if you are smoking in the house, and you will be asked to leave without a refund.
* There are two small dogs on the property; therefore we cannot allow other pets to stay in any of the rooms.
* The White Oak Manor bed and breakfast is not responsible for theft or damage to personal property.
* Rates are subject to change.Rates are for one or two people and include a full gourmet breakfast.
* A two-night minimum stay is required on all major holidays and holiday weekends throughout the year, including special event weekends.
* Check-in is between 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
* Checkout by 11:00 a.m.
* Rates/Policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests.
* Children over twelve years old are welcome at the inn, as long as you are comfortable having them stay in another rented room. All rooms are rated for 2 people maximum occupancy. No sleeping bags or cots can be brought in to rooms. We are unable to accommodate children under twelve.
* Items left behind: Regular items left behind require you to contact us for returns. We’d be happy to put it in the mail back to you for a flat fee of $20.00. (Larger items will incur extra charges.)
Este sitio quiere que lo evalúes
¡Aquí es donde se verá tu evaluación cuando hagas una reserva en esta casa!