Beachfront and next to Eastern Lake too. Second story condo has one of the best ocean views you will see and the location can't be beat. Its a rare end unit with only one shared wall, lots of natural light. Quiet back street, but still close to all.
Beachfront!! No crossing a street or walks to the beach. This second story condo has one of the best ocean views you will see and the location can't be beat. Its a rare end unit with only one shared wall and tons of natural light coming in from the side windows. Best of all this vacation home is located on a quiet dead end street away from the crowds and the noisier, busier beaten path immediately along Highway 30A. However, an easy walk or bike ride still allows for access to all that the 30A villages offer. You'll also find that Eastern Lake is right next door for exploring by paddle board, kayak or canoe or to enjoy on those days when the Gulf waves are too high.
Our swimming pool (a rarity for this neighborhood) is always well-maintained and available to enjoy apart from the lovely beach. Beach Chair service by 30A Shades is included in your rentals from March to October. Access the beach from our private boardwalk. The building also offers an elevator from the parking area for easier access to the upper floors.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Reservation Information Unit 101
I hope you are looking forward to your upcoming stay.
561 Eastern Lake Rd, Santa Rosa Beach FL 32459
The keyless pad code, pool code and beach access code will be made available once your reservation has been confirmed by payment.
Here is some information
The unit is on the 2nd floor. The elevator is located in the middle column. The 2nd floor is the 1 button (the parking garage is on the ground level).
Access code is set to work from 4:00PM on your check-in day to 10:00AM on your checkout day.
Early check-in is not allowed. If you arrive early I would
recommend bringing a bag with some beach clothes and head out to
the beach until 4:00PM - your beach access code will work early. When
you arrive, please inspect the home for cleanliness. If not
acceptable, do not hesitate to call Paradise Properties at: (phone number hidden).
Other codes you will need while staying in the condo -
Private Beach Boardwalk Code:
If you put in the wrong code you have to wait 10 to 20 seconds before you can try again.
Pool code: identical to the beach access code
Pool closes at dusk.
Restroom code 239
Internet Connection: whitesanddreams
Internet Password: F6ADC59F
WIFI is temperamental at times; you may need to reset the wireless box
located in the living room between the chairs. You do this by unplugging
the power, wait 10 seconds and plug back in. Give it a few minutes to
power back up. If problems continue you can call MEDIACOM Tech (phone number hidden).
The parking pass should be waiting for you on the kitchen counter - please
put on dashboard of car.
Two or three times a week the parking lot will be inspected for parking
passes. If your car does not have a parking pass it will get stickered and
towed. Parking is limited to one and only one vehicle per reservation /
stay. There is no assigned parking space.
I have two beach chairs and one umbrella set up on the beach that are
included in your rental by 30A Shades (for rentals between March 14th &
Oct 31st). They will be blue & tan with unit #101 on a postcard on the
back of the chair. They will be set up around 8am and taken down about
an hour before sunset. Those are Walton County rules so we can't set
them up any earlier.
Please remember: Commodores Retreat quiet time from 10:00PM until
8:00AM so everyone can have a relaxing time at the beach. Voices carry
on the back decks.
REMEMBER TO BRING:
Beach Towels (No unit towels/linens can be taken outside)
Beach Toys (please do not bring inside condo)
Sun Glasses (I always forget mine)
In case of Emergency dial 911.
Paradise Properties after hours emergency number: (phone number hidden)
Note: Please only use for emergencies (leaking water). if not a real
emergency additional charges may apply.
You are in Walton County
561 Eastern Lake Rd #101
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
Ph(phone number hidden)
Please pay attention to the flags on the beach. If there is a RED FLAG do
not swim. Conditions are unsafe.
Go set up and play at Eastern Lake if conditions in the gulf are dangerous.
Checkout: Saturday at 10 am.
On the morning of your checkout please do the following:
• Bring all trash to dumpsters located on the street
• Pull all the sheets off the beds and place them and the used towels in the
bathtub for the cleaning service
• Please run the dishwasher and return dishes, cups, and utensils to their proper cabinets and drawers.
Atención a los huéspedes
Paradise Property Management is available to take care of any details to help you maximize the enjoyment of your vacation stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
$215 administration and cleaning fee
$100 damage insurance to protect both guest and host, nonrefundable
no security deposit required
see rental agreement and terms as per Paradise Management:
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
Commodores Retreat #101, 561 Eastern Lake Rd, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Landlord has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. Rental Deposit amount is fully refundable up to 6 (six) weeks prior to the beginning of the rental period, minus a $50 administration fee. After six weeks prior to the rental period the Landlord shall have the right to retain the initial Rental Deposit at the Landlord's discretion. Your security deposit will be voided and sent back to you 20 days after check out, if no damage was done to the unit and it was left in good order per section 3, 4 and 5.
3. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
DO NOT bring in fish or other animals you have caught at the beach. DO NOT clean fish or other animals (ie crabs, etc) in the condo.
4. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bins along the curb during their stay for pickup. Monday and Friday the garbage is picked up early morning. Tenant is cautioned not to leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts animals. The tenant is responsible to clean and put away all dirty dishes. Tenant is responsible for placing all dirty towels in pile and pulling linens off beds.
5. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord. Do not take linens, blankets, towels or kitchen utensils outside, doing so will forfeit your security deposit. Personal beach towels are not provided. Toilet paper (2 rolls), soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables will be provided by the Landlord.
6. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
7. Age Requirement. The Tenants shall not sublet the property. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Any reservations made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payments of rent & deposit. Further, the party will not be permitted to check in or will be required to vacate the unit immediately.
8. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create unreasonable noise, use profane/lewd language or behave in a manner that will disturb or annoy the surrounding units. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 9 PM. The pool and outdoor grill area close at dusk.
9. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the condo down at the grill area by the pool. No smoking on the condo deck.
10. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
11. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
12. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
13. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions, family emergencies or other unexpected commitments. A refund will be given for a mandatory evacuation order given by the National Weather Service. Amount shall be prorated for any used days.
14. If the property should go on the market for sale, it may be shown to qualified buyers during the Tenants' stay. Every effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt the Tenant's vacation. Tenant shall allow reasonable viewings of the home between 10 am and 6 PM present or not.
15. It is the tenant's responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of ocean water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool/ocean. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool, as there is no life guard at the pool. Tenant is hereby notified that the pool and ocean can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved. A private boardwalk is also provided for unit guests. The Tenant will use the boardwalk in a responsible manner to avoid falling and personal injure, no running or walking on the hand rails.
16. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around property. No grills are permitted on the back deck on the unit. Grills must be taken to the grilling area at the side of the building.
17. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner's closet", even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults. The owner's closet is located in the main hallway or upstairs. Please notify the landlord if open.
18. The property has a fire extinguisher installed under the kitchen sink. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
19. The property has fire alarms & carbon monoxide detectors installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tennant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps" or has a low battery condition.
20. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, sliding glass doors, etc. when it's prudent to do so.
21. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
22. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
23. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
24. There is long distance provided to the United States and Canada. Emergency medical and police service can be called by dia(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)ant agrees that air conditioning shall not be set below 70 degrees and heat shall not be set above 72, and that the fan setting shall be “Auto". Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.
26. Any issues with the property must be reported in the first 24 hours to be fixed. No adjustments of the agreement will be made if notification is given after this time.
(We) agree to abide by the above conditions and hereby swear that the information provided above is true:
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.