Información sobre este anuncio
Affordable spare bedroom in cozy 3 bedroom apartment in a Duplex filled with fun young professionals who like to have a good time. Short subway ride to Manhattan and to downtown Brooklyn.
-This is a 3 bedroom apartment, with 2 bedrooms on one side of the apt and 1 bedroom on the other side for guest/s
- It has 1 tiled bathroom with a nice shower
- We have a big kitchen/living room area with a stove and refrigerator
-Skylight in hallway
-Free (no meters) street parking
- A few local bars (10-15 min walk) as well as quite a bit more only one or two train stations away or a very short cheap taxi
Servicios y zonas comunes
Bedroom, Kitchen, Bathroom
Atención a los huéspedes
We both work during the day and are fairly active at night and weekends. We definitely party a lot but are not loud here on week nights.
Live in South Williamsburg on the boarder of BedStuy and Bushwick. Quiet Jewish gentrfying neighborhood.
- Relatively quiet area at night and during the day there is traffic on the street (but the main street doesn't face your bedroom window.)
-there is a convenience store (bodega/deli) on my corner as well as little hole in the wall Hispanic food place downstairs.
- There is a laundromat down the street next to a large supermarket.
-There is a Bagel shop at the Flushing J/M stop with fresh baked bagels and breakfast sandwich needs.
-Great Mexican restaurant down the street from the Flushing J/m stop
- Also cheap Chinese food, sandwiches and a few fast food places open very late on Broadway.
The Flushing G stop is a 4 minute walk the center of Williamsburg and to Downtown Brooklyn and the Flushing J/M stop is a 5 minute walk to Manhattan.
Easy airport access because of J train.
You can use anything in the kitchen except we ask that you purchase your own food.
Puedes cancelar hasta 5 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso completo, incluidas las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 26 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
California breed kid living in S. Williamsburg. Entrepreneur at heart, working in event coordination, marketing and photography on the side.