Imagine waking up in your own cosy cottage with its private pool. Breakfast on the sun terrace with stunning views across the Tramontana mountains and the azure blue sea beyond.
Then a refreshing dip in your private pool followed by a relax in the sun and you are already living the Mediterranean dream!
The cottage "Somni" is located in the picturesque village of Galilea which is only thrity minutes from Palma and the most blissful beaches on the west coast.
Book now! You'll love it!
The small cottage is 50m2 and has one master bedroom with stunning views and a smaller spare bedroom. There is also a bathroom with bath / shower and an open plan kitchen and living room with a wood fire.
The private pool measures 7.5 x 3 metres and has a salt water chlorination system which makes for the perfect swim. The sun terrace is amazing views and is the perfect place to relax after a day exploring the island.
The garden totals 1150 metres and has lemon, orange and tangerine trees. There is also plenty of parking space.
Servicios y zonas comunes
You will be able access the house, the garden and there is plenty of parking space. The only place you cannot access is a small shed in the garden.
Atención a los huéspedes
As a Mallorquina, I know all the best places to go that are off the beaten track. I would be delighted to share with you insider information of where to go and what to do.
I have also created a guide of all my favourite restaurants and places to visit which will be waiting for you on arrival.
I am happy to organise special moments if you are celebrating anything.
Otros aspectos destacables
Strictly no smoking policy.
Número de licencia o registro18202
Obtener más información sobre este número
• Eco tax - Guests are asked to pay one euro per person per night as an eco tax which was introduced in July 2016 by the regional government of Mallorca.
• Caution – Please be careful of to keep away from the walls with a drop.
• Swimming Pool – Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. No diving. Water depth is 1.5 metres.
• Terraces – Guests must take care when the terraces and external stairs when wet, as these surfaces will be slippery. Care should also be taken on internal tiled floors, stairs and steps, particularly with children and guests who are less mobile.
•Smoking – We have a strict “No Smoking” policy at Somni.
•Fire risk - There is a high risk of forest fires and it is forbidden to light a fire between the months of May and October.
• Guests are responsible for any valuable items in the cottage.
I am born and bred in Mallorca and love it to bits! Since returning to settle here with my family, after years living in Chile, Morocco, UK and Portugal, I have come home to paradise. The village of Galilea reminds me of the Mallorca that I grew up in - beautiful, authentic and totally peaceful. I am a real foodie and love cooking with the produce I grow in my organic garden or purchase in the markets of Palma. Come and stay and I can share these and other experiences with you!