Cozy clean studio with max capacity for 4 persons.
This is in Minatoku, central Tokyo and very close to many spots, such as Roppongi, Tsukiji Fish Market, Tokyo tower, Odaiba, Tokyo station, Ginza.
Washing machine dryer is installed now!
It is a not spacial but enough space for 4 people to sleep comfortably and enjoy staying in Tokyo!
- Including 2 sets of single size Japanese futon + 1 sofa bed (single size) which accommodate max 3 adults. (2 kids under 7 years old can be counted into 1 adult)
- Babies and kids are welcomed. We offer baby futon-set, toys and Baby bath tub. Since we have two kids, we do understand it is not easy to travel with kids, so any related requests are negotiable. We will try our best to make the trip with babies and kids smoothly.
- Most of necesities, eg fridge, microwave, rice cooker, water pot, washing machine, plates, chopsticks, fry pans etc, bath towel and daily amenities are all equipped.
- Mobile wifi can be used with no extra charge
- A "Pasmo" card (a rechargeable contactless smart card ticketing system for public transport in Tokyo e.g.bus, trains, subway, convenience store, taxi etc) with free of charge.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Everywhere in the room
Atención a los huéspedes
We can be flexible. We hope we can provide good guide, have a chat with somebody we have never met! We would like to communicate with you as much as we could.
We are very happy to recommend what to do where to visit if you could share your preference.
Please call us or text us at anytime if you have any problem!
Otros aspectos destacables
- The building is close to the train so if you open the window it could be noisy. However, the double-window structure works very well and the noise if any is quite managed when window is closed.
- completely non smoking, including the balcony
- please take off your shoes in the room.
- please throw away garbage into the garbage room in the ground floor.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
Hi, my name is Kazy. I am Japanese and my wife is Xuewen who is Chinese who has been living in Tokyo/Japan for 11 years. We are very happy to meet people from all over the world. We have travelled lots of places, and strongly believe that a good relaxed place is very important for travellers. This is the reason why we opened our own guest house. We will always be happy to support your stay in Tokyo. Hope you have a wonderful journey!