Our property sits at the base of the Sierra foothills in California's Gold Country. Beautifully landscaped, and conveniently located, our home offers a tranquil place to relax. Stay a while or just pop by. Either way, we promise you'll love it. Also, see our other listing "Tranquility in the Folsom Gold Country."
When you to stay with us, you'll always get a clean, comfortable, private, and safe place to stay. Your rental includes a private room, a shared bathroom down the hall (there are three FULL bathrooms on the property, so there is never a problem with availability), and the kitchen and living room to enjoy social time with us if you choose to partake. Although your private room has a 40" TV, the downstairs living room has a 65" TV with surround sound that movies look amazing on. We're social people, and love sharing our time with new people, but if you're a hermit, that's ok too:) You are also welcome to enjoy our lovely pool in the warmer months, when the solar heaters start kicking in and it's warm enough to swim.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Get to Sierra at Tahoe in 1 hour and 15 minutes! South Lake Tahoe in 1.5 hours. Sacramento in 30 minutes. Lake Folsom in 5 minutes. The American River in 10 minutes. Old Folsom in 10 minutes. Bay Area in 1 hour and 30 minutes. San Francisco in 2 hours.
Atención a los huéspedes
We're usually downstairs hanging out watching a movie, working or cooking.
Otros aspectos destacables
The dog can be super high strung for like 5 minutes. He's just happy to see you. After that, he's a couch potato.
- California is in a severe drought. The City of Folsom is enforcing a strict water usage restriction and will fine households that use more water than expected. Please try to restrict your showers to 15 minutes, once (1) a day, 2 at the very maximum. Thank you for saving water.
- Please do your best to conserve energy. We are a fully green house, running on LED lights and solar panels. It is very important to us that you turn off lights and bathroom / ceiling fans when leaving your room.
- Please keep all windows and doors closed when the air conditioner or heater is on and when you leave the house.
- Please always lock the door behind you when you are arriving and leaving the house.
- If you have children, please email me first to inquire. We love children, but we need to check with our other guests first.
- No smoking indoors.
- Please try to arrive before 11:00 PM.
- Upon booking, please let me know what time you plan on arriving so I can be there to receive you.
- Must love or at least tolerate dogs. Hitting the dog will absolutely will not be tolerated.
Este anfitrión tiene 15 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones