Información sobre este anuncio
One bed room villa inside tropical forest on a gorgeous resort, the best resort in the area. restaurant, pool, garden, trail etc.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
First off the bat, here are five things I love:
1. Travel. I'm always on the move - exploring, learning, and growing.
2. Music. I'm a classically trained violinist, and I've performed all over the world. I also play piano. And, I also compose. I'm always down for a jam session.
3. Sports like cross-country running, swimming, and sailing.
4. Friends. Where would I be with out them?
5. Teaching. Gifts are meant to share. In my case, it's my musical talent, so I try to spread my love for music via teaching to as many people as I can.
What is like to be my guest?
Well, most likely, I won't be there. As I said, I'm always on the move - hopping from Toronto, to New York City, to China, down to Florida. That being said, I'm still very accessible. I can be reached via phone (all the time, any time) or AirBnB messenger, or email. In any case, you'll have space to yourself, but don't be afraid to ask for guidance around the space and location - I'm here for you.
Life motto: Imagination creates reality.
Want to know more about me or my places? Please ask!