* A private double room in a stylish resort style Paddington home
* Private bathroom with spa bath and shower
* Multiple outdoor spaces incl. spa retreat
* Panoramic views
* Quiet residential street
* Steps from Paddington café scene, buses and supermarket
-Large double bedroom with direct access to terraced back garden (access to room possible both through house and privately through back garden)
- Access to own bathroom with spa and shower (note this is not an en suite)*
-Marvel in the panoramic views from every level of the home
- Combined kitchen, dining and living area
- Series of expansive entertainment areas including spa retreat
- Central sunlit Moroccan inspired courtyard atrium with tranquil water feature
- Integrated sound, C.C.T.V and alarm, air conditioning and more
- Cul-de-sac position in a quiet residential pocket of Paddington.
- Parking available in front of the house / on the drive/front lawn.
- Moments to Paddington Antique Centre and city bus transport
* depending on when your stay is, our 5 year old son may be staying, so may use the bathroom too. Please enquire if this doesn't suit you.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guests have access to the shared living spaces, private room and private bathroom (note the bathroom is not en-suite). Access to room possible both through the house and privately through the back garden.
Atención a los huéspedes
We love meeting new people but recognise you may want to just relax and do your own thing too. We are available on site when not out and about or over the phone to help you with any tips and tricks to make your stay all the more enjoyable.
Otros aspectos destacables
We are minutes from public transport that takes you right to the city, the cultural centre and Sth Bank.
Walking the delightful Paddington Hills is also good for both the legs and the soul and we are only a few kms from he city centre itself.
• Check-in time is 2PM.
• Check-out time is 11AM
The house is in a residential neighbourhood and it's essential that guests keep the outside noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Please note that the apartment is not available for parties or functions.
Please treat the house as you would treat your own home. No smoking inside.
We ask that the apartment is left in a reasonable condition with all rubbish removed.
Este anfitrión tiene 9 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
A Brit and a Tassie boy living in Brisbane.
Keen travellers, both of us used to live abroad in Switzerland.
Interested in cycling, hiking, outdoor activities, reading and music.