Apartment from 1901 with a newly renovated bathroom with underfloor heating. Balcony, high ceilings, modern kitchen with fridge, freezer, gas stove and dishwasher.
Very nice area close to restuarants, bars and green parks.
Beautiful and light apartment from 1901, located highest up in the building. 46 sqm.
The apartment is fully renovated but with the old details kept. High celings and large windows facing the inner yard which is very calm - you can hardly hear any cars from the street.
Modern but small bathroom with floor heating, shower, and towel drier. Blowdryer in the droor under the zink!
The kitchen is fully equipped and have a fridge, freezer, a gasstove (very important to turn the gas off, when not in use!) and a dishwasher.
In the bedroom (facing the calm backyard) there is a comfortable bed (160 cm) perfect for 2 persons.
The livingroom have a big sofa that is great for a third person to sleep in. There is a TV and also speakers with an AUX-cord, so there is possible to plug in your music.
The apartment also have a cosy balcony with a sofa, table and a chair.
Clean towels and bed sheets are provided!
The area where the apartment is located is very popular and you will find a lot of good restaurants, bars and cafés. There is also many green areas in the area and you easily reach the water by taking a 5 minutes walk.
Södermalm is very good for shopping! Especially for the trendy one that likes streetwear, second hand and designer brands.
The closest Subway station is Medborgarplatsen located 7 minutes from the apartment. There is also buses right outside on the street.
Here is some rules for the apartment for you to have a pleasent stay and to keep the apartment in a good condition.
1. Keep down the volume in the staircase to keep the neighbours happy!
2. Take off your shoes when you are indoor.
3. No smoking in the apartment or in the house is allowed- smoking on the balcony is ok, use the ashtray.
4. No Pets allowed.
5. Partys are not allowed. Other people than you yourselves are not allowed in the apartment.
6. Treat the apartment gently and remember that it is my precious home.
7. Take out the garbage! Garbage are thrown in bins in the backyard.
8. If something breaks, please let us know by giving us a call.
9. Turn of the lights and the stove before exiting the apartment! This is to avoid fires and unnecessary waste of energy.
10. Always lock the apartment when you go out. Otherwise insurance won’t cover theft.
11. No loud noise or music aft(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). If not otherwise agreed upon, keys are left at check out in an envelope provided by us and put into the mailbox threw the door.
13. Feel free to use the internet! Code will be provided upon arrival.
14. Make sure the fridge and freezer is closed properly.
Enjoy your stay!