Flow House is a dedicated home for those on a mission to the high-tech world of Silicon Valley. We created an atmosphere that promotes focus and relaxation for you to effectively evoke your intentions and fulfill your objectives while here in the Bay Area.
• Common courtesy, consideration for others and a good sense of humor are always a good idea.
• Be very mindful of the check-in time (4:00 pm) and check-out time (11:00 am). It is important for us to adhere to these times in order to have enough time to prepare the room for you and the next guest. Unfortunately we cannot support early check-in or late check-out for this room. However, you can stay in the common areas in the meantime. If you need to drop off or store your bags, you can place them in the garage.
• Quiet hours Sunday through Thursday are between 10:45 pm and 8:00 am for your consideration as well as other housemates. Friday and Saturday quiet hours start at 12:00 am. Please no loud music or calls that might disturb others during this time and be very considerate of excessive noise in the common areas.
• Coordinate with other housemates for the use of the kitchen and clean your dishes right away. Be sure to pick up after yourself throughout the home and avoid leave personal items in the common areas.
• Smoking is only allowed in the designated smoking area. Smoking is not allowed at the street, in the front yard, or anywhere inside the home. Smoking is only allowed in the designated smoking area at the side of the house or in the back yard.
• If you park in the street, do not double park. This means make sure to provide efficient space for neighbors to park and do not park in front of illegal zones (driveways, fire hydrants, etc…)
• Please do not bother neighbors in the neighborhood and be sure to prevent any activity that would bother neighbors at all costs. In general, please avoid approaching neighbors all together.
• Please avoid using shared bathrooms for more than 20 consecutive minutes, especially during morning hours.
• Please use only the set of bed linens and bath towel(s) that were provided to you at check-in. If you want a set of clean linens/towels, we instead ask that you wash the ones that were already provided to you.
• No parties.
• Please take shoes off when entering the property.
• If you must invite over an associate/friend, please consult with us.
• By agreeing to these house rules you also agree to be fully responsible for any mail or packages delivered to the home and do not hold us liable for any lost or stolen packages.
• Upon reserving the unit, you will receive a "House Manual". It is required to read this manual.
Despite the serious tone of these house rules, you'll find the home to be pretty darn mellow and a very enjoyable place to be.
Este anfitrión tiene 1557 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Software professional, writer, patent inventor and wannabe artist. I've worked for several well known tech companies in the Bay Area including one of the Big 4 tech companies with over 13 patent applications in the industry. Innovation is thriving out here! I now work on my own business endeavors and it's great to be in the Bay Area. In the photo with me is my incredible wife and together we enjoy creating living spaces for the tech community. Our hobbies and interests include Latin Dancing, Cooking, Acro Yoga, Snowboarding, Zen Meditation, and much more.
FLOW HOUSE is for residents who enjoy a private bedroom while having the benefits that come along with sharing a home with others in the high-tech industry. Here you have the opportunity to meet some of the most incredible people up to amazing things in Silicon Valley, yet have the privacy of your own room to focus on achieving your own objectives.
ZEN PAD is for those who prefer the luxury of their own entire place with full amenities. Whether coming solo or bringing a small group, we create these spaces to promote focus and peace for you to effectively evoke your intentions and fulfill your objectives while here in the Bay Area.
WHO WE HOST: We rent to those who stay for long-term and those who want to stay short-term. From startup founders to software engineers, researchers, interns, managers/directors, job-seekers and investors. We accommodate those who are starting a new position, contract, or internship; looking for investors or finding new customers; attending a convention or visiting family; need a place temporarily while looking for a new place to live. We welcome guests from all over the world and enjoy hosting people who are up to amazing things.
Booking with us you'll have the opportunity of meeting other travelers and locals in the high-tech industry. You may also meet our cleaning/laundry staff, my wife or myself, as we'll be available for you when you need us. If you can’t find the dates you are looking for try searching in other listings. Rooms are first come first serve depending on availability on arrival day.