Self-catered accommodations that is an alternative to hotels for long term guests. 2 duplex rooms that can accommodate 4 in a gated compound surrounded by fruit trees in the foothills of Valencia, Negros Oriental just 8km from Dumaguete.
Located just 8 km from Dumaguete City, you will be welcomed by our warm staff to give you a tour of our various environmentally friendly amenities inside our 7,700 sq.m. compound that is mostly powered by our 24KW Solar Power System.
You can refresh in our naturally chlorinated pool, get a backrub with our electronic massage chair, have fun with your partner, fellow guests or even our staff in playing Pinoy billiards, darts, air hockey, foosball, table tennis or basketball at our entertainment center. You can also grab a beer to relax and watch some TV.
Since we are a self-catering vacation home; you are given freezer and storage spaces. Guests can cook their favorite meals in our fully-fitted modern kitchen with stone counters, European wood cabinetry, professional kitchen appliances and all the cookware necessary to make a gourmet meal.
Servicios y zonas comunes
The perimeter of the property is monitored by a 24-hour CCTV and a 24-hour security guard. Guest can access the swimming pool/jacuzzi from 6AM to 10PM, there is a laundry area and access to home-cleaning equipments but paid-housekeeping and paid-laundry service is also available for convenience.
Atención a los huéspedes
Guests can request for assistance from any of our staff at any time. We provide privacy to our guests but our friendly staff can always sit down and have a chat or play a game or two with you in our entertainment center.
Otros aspectos destacables
There will be instances where the owners who also have a house in the compound will stay for the night and bring some guests and friends. Please just feel at home with them.
1. Identification: We don't want to be strangers with our guests so we always take a photo of a legal ID or a guest's passport.
2. Access: Since this is a shared compound with multiple occupants, we like to ensure everyone has their own space. We kindly ask guests to refrain from entering other rooms/cottages. We'll ensure your space is likewise respected in return.
3. Food in Room: We try to avoid insects sharing the room with you so we have a No-Eating inside the bedroom policy.
4. Toilet: The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanitary napkins in the sanitary bin we've provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
5. Check-In: Check-in is at 2pm, and check-out is by 12nn. Arriving earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
6. Cleanliness: While we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly request our guests to lightly clean the room before leaving. We also encourage you to clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware after using them and to put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
7. No-Footwear: To ensure we keep the floorboards squeaky clean for our guests' enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our rooms (room sandals will be provided).
8. Damaged Items: Accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible.
9. Smoking: Being a family home, we have a strict NO SMOKING policy in the rooms or near the cottages (although you are welcome to smoke in selected smoking areas).
10. Illicit Drugs: What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
11. Switch-Off: To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C when it's not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
12. Extra Guest: In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We're reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible.
13. Pets: Have a pet? Should be no problem… but please ask us first.
14. Security: To ensure full safety of our guest's belongings, we like to keep the front gate locked as a precautionary measure.
Subida Vacation Homes may cancel the reservation in the event of any of the following.
1. That the person intending to stay at the Subida Vacation Homes may violate applicable laws, public order or public morals during the stay, or said person has already committed such acts.
2. The person intending to stay at Subida Vacation Homes is clearly infected with an infectious disease.
3. The person makes unreasonable demands with respect to the stay.
4. Acts of God, failure of facilities or other unavoidable circumstances render accommodation impossible.
5. In the case of smoking in bed, mischievous use of fire extinguishing equipment (insofar as they involve matters necessary for fire safety).
6. Said person is a member of or in any way affiliated with a violent organization, an enterprise or organization affiliated with a violent organization, an organization that conducts radical action or other antisocial organization (hereinafter collectively referred to as a “violent organization").
7. Said person commits significant disturbance of other guests, by words or action.
8. Said person makes demands by violence or threat of violence against, or otherwise places unreasonable demands upon, Subida Vacation Home staff members.
Carbon Monoxide Detector
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del coste del resto de noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 6 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I'm 39 and I love fishing. I enjoy traveling the Philippines in search for my trophy fish and meet wonderful people along the way. This time, I take it as a personal goal to be an ambassador of what is beautiful in my country. I love connecting with people and give travelers an opportunity to collect happy memories of their stay in our neck of the woods.