Typical Florentine apartment, located in the historic center of Florence, only 300 meters from Piazza Duomo, ideal for living "Florence" in all its splendor in the utmost comfort and relaxation.
The apartment is on the third floor (no elevator) of a historical building, furnished with elegance and simplicity, renovated with quality materials, wood parquet floors, mosaic bathrooms and wooden coffered ceilings.
The windows overlook on a courtyards and so the house is quiet but bright and offers maximum privacy.
Large entrance hall, living / dining area with sofa bed and dining table for 6 guests, full kitchen facilities and equipped with gas hob, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator.
Sleeping area, master bedroom with double bed in the loft area and study / relaxation bottom, single bedroom and second bedroom.
Bathroom in the hallway (no shower), main bathroom finished with green mosaic and shower.
Feature terrace in the inner courtyard suitable in the summer months to relax
Servicios y zonas comunes
The house will be at your disposal .
Atención a los huéspedes
When you get to the apartment you will find one of us ready to welcome you and provide you with all the informations and advices you need. We also provide a map of the hystorical center to explore the city and find everything you need (shops, restaurants, tourist attractions etc.)
In case you arrive later (after 9pm) there are two options:
• Standard check-in = we meet you at the apartment as usual;
from 9pm to 11pm there is a charge for the service of euro 20,
after 11pm there is a charge of euro 40. The check-in after midnight
is subject to confirmation.
• Self check-in = we’ll leave the keys of the apartment inside
a security lock (we have a few of them in the city center) and you can
take them by your self and go to the apartment using the instructions
provided. The day after we’ll come to the apartment (or we’ll meet at the office)
until 11am to make the check-in procedures (sign the lease agreement,
payment of the tourist tax etc). For the self check-in there is a charge
of just euro 10.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Please, note well the beds arrangement from the listing. The beds will be made accordingly with the number of persons specified in the reservation, giving priority to the king and queen size beds. So, if you need to use king and queen size beds as single beds and, therefore, you need more beds to be made, please, let us know about that in advance. For any request of extra bed linens made at the check in or during your stay at the apartment there is a fee of 15€.
- Remember, however, that the maximum number of guests is the one reported in the listing
- The term "Extra people: No Charge" it means that the price does not vary according to the number of guests but it does not mean that you can add guests over the number provided in the listing in the listing.
- In the kitchen you’ll find: coffee for the moka machine, soluble barley, sugar, salt, teabags/chamomile
- We also offer other payment services. For information, see the brochure inside the apartment.
You will find our house rules inside the apartment.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE CHECK-IN:
Remember to tell us your arrival time as soon as possible in order to arrange our meeting and not make you wait. The check-in time is from 15:00. It is required to agree a meeting time a few days before your arrival and we ask that this time is respected. If the guest does not warn us in case of delay, our maximum waiting time will be 20 minutes. After this time, you will need to contact the host to arrange a new meeting.
Check-in extras on:
From 9 pm there is a € 20 supplement.
Starting at 11.30 pm there is a supplement of € 40.
For arrivals after 00 hours (midnight) you need to arrange a time, after verification of the check-in over time limit availability.
It is important, in compliance with safety standards, that when you arrive you have all the documents of the guests who will stay (ID cards or passports). If some of the guests arrive later, please prepare a copy or a photo of the missing documents, so you can fill out properly all the information required by the contract during the check-in (name, date and place of birth, place of residence, type and document number). If you prefer you can communicate these data by e-mail before your arrival.
Only a further info: there is a new "tourist tax", that the city of Florence asks to his guests. It is required in the main Italian cities and in all accommodations such as hotels, B&B etc. It is a recent regulation (from 1 October 2014), so we try to provide more information about it. The price is € 2.50 / night for each guest over 12 years. If you have doubts, you can consult the website of the city of Florence; during check-in we will be pleased to explain better how it works.
Ciao!! Sono Massimiliano e abito in una delle regioni più belle d´Italia: la Toscana.
Sarei più che felice di ospitarvi nella mia città, Firenze. A presto.