This is well-renovated Machiya-style house located near Izumisano station. You can stay in the traditional Japanese old private house of 100 years old. This house offers you an opportunity to "Travel like You Live there."
Check-in 1PM - 9PM
Check-out:10AM or anytime before.
No late check-in and late check-out allowed.
We have a service of picking up from Izumisano station to my house for the guest who is check-in from 12 noon to 9PM (21:00).
KIMONO rental is Free. (Only for the guest who stays in 2 days at least.)
2 living rooms
1 bedroom 'roomA' (max 3 people to sleep)
2 toilet rooms
3 bedrooms 'roomB' 'roomC' 'roomD' (max 3 people to sleep each rooms)
Servicios y zonas comunes
1st floor Living room No.1--
Air conditioner, TV, DVD player, KOTATSU (low dining table), house-guide
1st floor Living room No.2 'MANGA ROOM'--
2 chairs, Japanese MANGA comics, DVDs, fridge, electric thermos pot, teacups, tea bags
1st floor bedroom 'roomA'—
Air conditioner, 2 legless chairs, Chabudai (Japanese traditional low dining table), 2 sets of futon
1st floor kitchen—
Gas cooker, microwave, fridge, pan, pot, dishes, cutlery, table, 6 chairs
1st floor bathroom—
shower(no bathtub), two-in-one shampoo, body-soap, face towel (is 'Sensyu Towel' of local special product which is very High-quality in Japan.)
1st floor entrance—
free rental bicycles, KIMONO (KIMONO rental is Free. (Only for the guest who stays in 2 days at least.), rental fishing gears (1day 1000yen), 1 vending machine (pending)
Atención a los huéspedes
Interaction with Guests
You will have as much privacy as possible.
Otros aspectos destacables
Q. What time can we check-in?
A. You can check-in 1PM - 9PM. I will hand over THE KEY to you, so please tell me the arrival time in advance.
Early check-ins (should be after 10AM) may be possible if there is no previous guest checking out.
Q. What time should we check-out?
A. Please do so by 10AM. Room cleaning starts at 10AM on check-out day. So do not negotiate for a late check-out.
Please lock the door and return the key to keybox.
The management has established the following use regulation in order to make our guest's stay safe and comfortable, and requests to observe the rules. Your cooperation will be highly appreciater. Please bear in mind especially that in case these rules are not observed we may refuse to offer accommodation and/or other facilities within premise.
1) TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES when entering.
2) NO SMOKING INSIDE THE ROOM.
If you smoke, please do so at the outside.
3) QUIET HOURS ARE FROM 9PM TO 7AM.
4) DO NOT USE KITCHEN AFTER 9PM.
5) DO NOT WATCH TV AFTER 11PM.
6) NO PARTY AND NO LOUD MUSIC in the house. Please respect your neighbors.
Please enjoy your holiday but have a drinking party outside at the Izakaya, night clubs or bars.
7) SWITCH OFF air-conditioner, Room lights and other electric appliances when you go out.
8) KEEP CLEAN.
Clean the apartment when you check out.
9) DO NOT MOVE FUNITURE AND EQUIPMENT in the house and guestrooms without permission.
Put back all equipment, sofa or chairs if you moved.
10) DO NOT USE THE TOWELS OR LINENS IN THE CLOSET.
They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
11) IF THE GUEST LOSES THE KEY (room and bicycle), he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. Exact prices will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost. Expect the cost to be 50 USD $.
12) DO NOT LEAVE THE WINDOW OPEN, because STRAY CATS are entering your room.
13) DO NOT GET ON THE ROOF.
14) BE CAREFUL NOT TO DROP THE KEYS AND MOBILE PHONES IN THE TOILET.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
Este anfitrión tiene 99 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi, I am Yuri
Thank you for seeing my profile.
I was born and raised in Osaka, Japan.
I believe you will enjoy traveling amazing places, eating yummy foods, seeing beautiful scenery and meeting nice people.
I am looking forward to meeting you in Osaka soon!